What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wicker - 24/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicker

HOBO
Unlinked
In-game Name
General wicker

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
22/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned for exploiting by using vaulting and the bush to get through the wall. By doing this I have broken the rule (2.4) And I fully understand and respect the decision of Gordon as if I didn't get banned then it wouldn't prove the point for the rest of the people around the area that it is not okay to vault over.

Why should we unban you ?
After getting banned I got told pretty quickly by the rest of my friends that it was really stupid. Especially when there are new players in the area that maybe haven't read the rules, could maybe think it's okay. But I also believe that one thing was that I wanted to prove that you can get over the fence which is something that is pointless and stupid. And is really not something I want a long-lasting member of this community like me to do. So I'm very sorry for what I have done. I also believe that unlike some other bans I did not harm anybody or the economy and I believe this is just a dumb mistake. And I really don't want to be known as the guy that exploits and I hope I can get unbanned and that we can move on from a small but stupid mistake by me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

1. Were you previously aware that vaulting through objects was punishable by a ban, if so why risk it?
2. Given there was a high profile ban of a case remarkably similar to your own, around the same time as your own, did that ban make you think about what you were doing in the moment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Right so I wasnt aware me vaulting over a bush would get me banned no, and It was a big suprise for me to here after being teleported by gordon that an high ranking officer also got banned for the same thing. This whole vaulting over the fence and getting banned for it has never been an concern for me as I've never been aware of this for 3 years. And I hope that my ban will hopefully make it clear to everybody that we should not vault fences. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back