What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wiiisy - 18/02/18(unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
In-game Name
OG Lord PastryMaster

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
18/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Azamai

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for killing an armed rebel who had his gun holstered and had not yet posed a threat to myself or my fellow gang mates.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned as it was an active firefight. A rebel with a rifle on his back lands at a small shack 600 metres away from me. He then proceeds to run to a house for cover to potentially gain some type of angle for a shot at myself or my gang mates. When he could not enter the house which clearly indicated that it wasn’t his home, I shot and killed him before he could get his helicopter back into the air and reposition himself.

I believe I should have been spoken to or at least had someone hear my side of the story before the ban was issued. I was not aware that a report was up against myself as the report wasn’t against me. Nor was I tagged in the report to comment on my behalf. People with holstered guns are killed on a daily basis during active firefights. If you know that it is an active firefight (which the player who filed the report did) then you should have somewhat common sense to leave your firearm in your vehicle. Also knowing that it is an active firefight, it is probably best not to land so close and try to run into buildings for cover? I understand why I was banned as he could have been a simple civilian throwing some weed into his shack, but this was not the case. Someone who was involved with the opposing gang, someone who did have a firearm on his back 600metres away from me, was shot and killed.

For future note, I shall avoid shooting anyone with a holstered gun until they are deemed a threat. Though I am greatly disappointed after being apart of the community for so long that I was not able to comment on my behalf or even be made aware that I was involved in a report.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be a controversial topic however this could have been interpreted in 2 ways,
I can see your point of view on this and quite frankly I probably would have done the exact same thing as you did.
This situation is to set the mark for future references and I hope this can be taken as a lesson for many to come.
Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back