What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wiiisy - 20/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
In-game Name
OG Wiisy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Ram - Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
lagswitching

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned for the following reason, I was having a gunfight at rebel outpost redzone, when I opened fire on a helicopter. My internet service provider was working on my areas broadband connections, this led to me lagging in game. When i opened fire on the helicopter I red-chained and this cause the helicopter pilot to die as he had already left the area, this understandably looked like me lagswitching or pulling my cable.

Why should we unban you ?
apologise for my behaviour and for unintentionally using it to my  atvantage  It was a genuine problem with my internetin in my area. I know now from how it effected me in game that I will not take the chance again, I did not think it would affect me in game as much as it did. I know now not to do it again. This is a screenshot of me being informed that my internet will be getting worked on and that I am to expect problems https://gyazo.com/e6d23d713bb8f34b69d9461f3468ee8d. I have been a memebr of this community for 2+ years and know better that to break rules. I enjoy it here and have no reason to go out and breakrules to risk getting banned. I would like to show that I will not make this mistake again if i have any problems with my internet. I want to apologise to the people affected by my behaviour that day and I promise that it would never happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The helicopter wasn't the first situation where you were noted for "Lag switching".  While your internet may have been under maintenance work, it seems strange that after doing some investigation work you only seemed to experience these disconnects primarily during gunfights.

You even say yourself that you've been part of the community for over 2 years, yet we've seen countless times what people do when they get "bored" and stop caring.  I'd like to assume that you do care as you opened an appeal. 

You understand that it is down to yourself to ensure that your not causing issues due to your own connection?  Especially when it's giving you a major advantage over everyone else?

yes I've been here for over two years and yes I still do care about the community. thats why i came back to play with my old mates. Also about the people your referred to that got bored and did something really stupid in my mind thats childish and I will never drop that low. if something goes wrong with my internet provider again I will make sure that I've never log on the server until the issue has been fixed. it never was my intention to break the rule and I'm very sorry for the people that was affected by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back