What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wiiisy - 28/03/18 (unbanned final chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
In-game Name
OG Wiisy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
28/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
MaTt

Reason given for your ban.
(2.5) Combat logging - logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting,

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was flying a helicopter, took a sharp turn which resulted in my helicopter plummeting to the ground. I then got pissed off and proceeded to alt f4. SoI believe I was banned for combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?
I'll be very blunt, I know what I did wrong, I knew it was wrong as soon as I did it as I said to the people in my teamspeak channel that I'm probably going to get banned now. I shouldn't have combat logged and should have just accepted that I crashed my helicopter but at the end of the day, we are all human and my temper got the best of me. I will make sure that I refrain from doing this again and try to not let my anger affect my in game actions. If I do I get unbanned, I can imagine it may be my final warning, so I shall try to control my temper.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were so angry why did you then log straight back in? The fact you spawned back in at the airport with all your gear makes me think you did this to preserve your gear rather than because you were angry with yourself? 

I understand your point of view, I should have thrown all my gear into a heli and stored it once I logged back in but I wasn't really thinking. I just get angry over small things. Though gear wasn't really what was in my mind as I have more than enough money to buy more. I just got very annoyed that I crashed.

You do have a fairly large bank balance which is why I was rather puzzled when you logged straight back in fully geared and carried on as if nothing had happened. 

You've clocked up a warning and ban in the last few months, I think we both know you know our server rules very very well so I'm not going to bore you in getting you to quote the rule you broke. You logged out knowing full well it was wrong. How can we be certain you won't break this rule, or any others, going forward? Are you going to change something, do something differently maybe? Convince us. 

Well I can imagine this may be my last chance? Therefor I will make sure I don't slip up again. I know myself and my friends have told me I need to control myself at times as I get annoyed over the smallest of things. At the end of the day we all have personalities and for me I just get annoyed much easier. Next time something like this happens, I'll be sure to take this situation into account and step back for a few minutes for a breather. I have many friends here and I don't want to risk not being able to play with them because of my temper. As I said I'll be sure to take this situation into account next time I get annoyed and hopefully not end up back on the dispute a ban section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back