What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wild Wiisy - 21/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
In-game Name
Wiisy Atlas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
21/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
valen

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because when at NPAS having a fun time joking around with the police officers there, I have seen people in the past vault through the gate and since the jovial attitude we had with the cops at the time I wanted to see if I could replicate their actions. After trying a couple times to vault through the gate I couldn't do it so we gave up and moved on. This was considered exploiting by the staff team, and as such I was banned.

Why should we unban you ?
Firstly my actions did not harm anyone, there was no tension with the cops at the time, there was no situation going on with the cops and my attempts to get through the gate was purely out of curiosity. If I had been successful (which I wasn't) I would have turned around and immediately tried to leave the NPAS.

Secondly I have learned from this experience, after a conversation with staff members who banned me as well as talking to other staff members and Poseidon members I have reflected on my actions and have come to agree with them. Although there was no malice behind my actions, I am a Baron of Poseidon and other people in the faction look to me as an example. And by exploiting I was setting a pretty bad example. If you allowed me to come back, I would make sure to set a better example, and try my best to ensure that no other members of Poseidon make the same mistake as me.

Finally, I have been on this server since 2014 during my time here I have come to be friends with many other members of the community. I play on this server almost every day, there are no other servers like it. I want to return to my friends and continue having fun on this server for hopefully many more years.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I have seen people in the past vault through the gate and since the jovial attitude we had with the cops at the time I wanted to see if I could replicate their actions
Just to make it clear, if you see someone do something does not mean it's fine to do so. Exploiting to get through objects is against the rules.
Now you say you exploited through the gates because you seen cops doing it, now what do you think other people will think when they see the second highest rank in a whitelisted faction doing something? 

Now granted some of your previous bans and warnings are quite old but you used to have a history of abusing game mechanics to get an advantage, is this a common occurrence still or was this a one time thing? 

@Kempi Anderson

Firstly, I am aware that as a Baron people look at me as an example of what to do ingame, if other players that were unaware of the context had seen me, they may very well have tried to copy me thinking it was ok. This is obviously something that I want to avoid and in the future I would be much more mindful of how others perceive my actions.

Yes I did previously have a history of abusing the game, but that has long past and I have matured much since those warnings. I have left the mindset of trying to gain unfair advantages behind, and as I stated before the only motivating factor behind my actions was pure curiosity. I was not trying to gain an upper hand, and I never will try to unfairly abuse the game to gain an upper hand.

@Wild Wiisy At first I was worried that you didn't seem to understand the reason this was taken seriously but I'm glad you've come to realize. You're a role model as a faction leader make sure you act accordingly.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back