What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - XdynoskilzzX - 03/17/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
[TDR] Russell

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:58526469

The date of your ban.
10/24/2001

Member of the team that banned you.
Fluqi

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was banned because another player thought i RDMED him when i originally initated a robbery on him and he started to try and drive away i shouted "robbery get out of the car", i shot him thinking he was trying to escape the robbery so i shot him out of his car. I didn't mean any wrong meaning if he thought i RDMED him i would be happy to give him an apology because all i was trying to do was rob him and i did not mean to RDM him if that is what he thinks.

Why should we unban you ?
I think i should be unbanned because i did not mean to RDM in any circumstances, i played 100 hours over 1 week and i was in no trouble with any other admin or player, I played the way the game should be played and i really did like the server and i never played anything else but Altis life on RoleplayRP. I would really appreciate being unbanned because i did not mean to RDM.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Looking at the report a player all that was said was "put your hands up" as he was driving away and less than a second later you instantly killed him.

Also why did you refuse to talk to him on TS?

Hi there, Yes, on my side i said more but as there is a bit of delay in Arma 3 it cut the rest off and delayed it, i said it before he entered the vehicle, i also refused because i was about to go off and i was not thinking it was going to be a big situation.

Right then.. Please demonstrate an understanding of our rules by quoting the rules you have broken and explaining it in your own words?

The rules that i broke was RDM (Random Deathmatch), this is when you shoot someone for no apparent reason and do not give the person enough time to react to what has been said. Now i know that i have broken this rule but i did not mean for me to have broken it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back