What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - XdynoskilzzX - 04/18/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
[TDR] Russell

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/24/1990

Member of the team that banned you.
Smith

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was banned because i was driving down a road and decided to try and rob a player, I pulled out in front of his vehicle and asked him to "stop the vehicle or i will shoot you", he continued to drive around me and i followed him down the roads, i pulled out infront of him again and he continued to drive straight ahead which then caused it to glitch and my vehicle went through his causing my wheels to break when we went on the grass. By this point my friend continued to follow him and he crashed into him by accident.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because i had no intent in causing the player or vehicle to be damaged and only wanted the player to stop and co-operate with my doings. I have been active on this server for over 2 months and have been coming on Daily, i have gained over 160 hours and every minute i have enjoyed my stay, i would really be disappointed if i was banned for a silly mistake which caused me to stop playing on this server. I hope you are able to understand that i did not mean any of the actions that were taken.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

XdynoskilzzX said:
In-game Name
[TDR] Russell

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/24/1990

Member of the team that banned you.
Smith

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was banned because i was driving down a road and decided to try and rob a player, I pulled out in front of his vehicle and asked him to "stop the vehicle or i will shoot you", he continued to drive around me and i followed him down the roads, i pulled out infront of him again and he continued to drive straight ahead which then caused it to glitch and my vehicle went through his causing my wheels to break when we went on the grass. By this point my friend continued to follow him and he crashed into him by accident.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because i had no intent in causing the player or vehicle to be damaged and only wanted the player to stop and co-operate with my doings. I have been active on this server for over 2 months and have been coming on Daily, i have gained over 160 hours and every minute i have enjoyed my stay, i would really be disappointed if i was banned for a silly mistake which caused me to stop playing on this server. I hope you are able to understand that i did not mean any of the actions that were taken.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes
I meant to put 17/04/17 not 24/10/90 in the date of ban

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned twice within a two month period I can't see how you take the server serious enough. So I am going to be denying this appeal, and I hope you will appeal in a few months time again and have some better luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back