What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - YoCo - 08/25/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hontah

I'm sending this in on behalf of YoCo as he is a very good friend of mine, he asked me if I could post his unban appeal for him and so here I am.

In-game Name
[TW] YoCo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/11/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Was in Jamz teamspeak during his rdm spree

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

TeamSpeak.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I was heard laughing during a teamspeak video in which RDM was commited.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned as I am a high quality roleplaying player, I have been commended on my roleplay abilities in the past by players and admins alike.
I realise after the fact that it was unbecoming of me to be a part of the video, I would like to express my regret to the members of the community affected within the RDM spree's.
As for my conduct in regards to after the ban was issue, I can only apologise for encouraging Bear to RDM, (this was done out of anger and was extremely childish) at the time, I felt I was community banned without a chance to say a word in my defence. I would like it to be known that although i may have "jeered on" others, I never commited any of these acts myself and that I think what I bring to the community as a player far outweighs that of my actions that day.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah, I understand that isn't what you expect from a community member. However this was after the fact I had been community banned and I was extremely frustrated there is no excuse really. I can only say that what I did was regrettable, but I would urge you to weigh what I can bring to the community against this moment of madness

This one comes under the "being a twat while you leave the community" section. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back