What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ZetchYY - 01/01/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetchY

In-game Name
ZetchY

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
JJE

Reason given for your ban.
rdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i will say what i can remember. I remember being in kavala in the main town were the market and stuff is and then i pulled out a spike strip and two people ran into me and i tryed to stop use the spike strip and before i found out how to stop using it i was kicked and banned. (Just so you know i was knew and didnt know that spike stripes can kill people when pulle out.)

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because i was a very loyal and avtive member and i never would go out of my way to break rules or be horrible to someone. I was always good at rp and had lots of fun during my experience on the server. If you read this and decide not to unban me i would like to say a huge thank you for the amazing experience!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

It's literally on the scroll wheel to put it down.

What is going to stop you from being this stupid again?
I have read all the rules again and what rdm is and now I know how to evoid it and in a situation like this I now know how to get rid of the spike strip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back