What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ziffy - 02/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziffy

In-game Name
Ziffy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I returned to the H.M Treasury in a hellcat after I died. I waited the 15 minutes but the rule states that you cannot return regardless.

Why should we unban you ?
I suppose I just didn't know the rule properly, and that is no excuse I know, but it was more the fact that I had always been told that you can't return to the HM and I always took that as in, "you can't go back and continue killing cops". Again, I know that is no excuse. I will gracefully admit to my error and I accept that I made a huge mistake that was 100% my fault. I am not here to cause trouble or be toxic but instead just to have fun like everyone else. I understand that I have only recently been unbanned and I understand that may affect the outcome of this appeal, but my rulebreak was a genuine error as opposed to me purposely cheating my way to victory by breaking rules. Thank you for taking the time to deal with this appeal and I promise nothing like this will happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Player has since received a 1.6 community ban and will be required to appeal through perm appeals.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back