What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Zimbaa - 07/09/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimbaa

In-game Name
Jack Welson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/08/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
After seeing this from another point of view i realize that i did not inititate roleplay and assumed that my friends initiated roleplay stating that a friend was on the hills protecting us. I totally understand that i failed roleplay just by assuming my friends initated which the video proves that they didn't.

And after reviewing my video i can clearly see how wrong i was with the executions too, it was way to bad roleplay for such a thing. But in the moment i really thought i made clear roleplay with the executions which after i've seen the evidence video and my own video i totally get it that i failed.

Why should we unban you ?
I totally get it why you banned me, i made a very big mistake in 2 different situations which i regret so much right now. I am so sorry for my actions. I've only been a member for a month and a few days and i have been able to gain 146 hours of pure roleplay gaming. It has really been the greatest experience ever.

If i had been able to talk to these guys and try to resolve i would have liked to since i totally failed and misunderstood. I have now read RDM rule over and over so i totally understand it. I will never go into a situation like this unless told otherwise.

If i get unbanned i will be sure to keep my roleplaying to the best of my abilities. I am truly sorry and have learnt from my 2 mistakes and i regret it so much. Thank you best regards / Zimbaa

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
No

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry for that, it's meant to be yes. I've read the rules over and over so i truly understand them. Sorry for that best regards / Zimbaa

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (RDM) - Shooting or killing someone without engaging in any type of quality role play and or giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting. 

I did not initiate quality role-play in my situation therefore i was banned, but now i truly know the meaning of the rule.

ho will you be sure that next time, a valid initiation has been made. or have been quality rp. 
Before you killing them? 

By really making sure that either my friends have had their life threaten and they have pointed out that i am close and things can get ugly, or i will have to be close to make this initiation my self so i know that i am not doing anything wrong. 

well it can also be handy, that your friend hotmices his initiation, or when his life get threathend. 
Will you be able to follow our rules this time ? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back