What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Request-Yussefoh

Yussefoh

Hello,

My name is Yussefoh, and I've been ban for Combat Logging on restraint. Here's the story, I was ban, due to my Arma 3 crashing during an arrest, while I was sure I told the officer my Arma was crashing, I'm also sure the Officer wasn't deaf, so he probably couldn't hear me and it was probably my fault, as Ed pointed out, and I accepted that. I was ban I think Tuesday or Wensday, and I waited the appropriate number of days, so I can atone for my sins. I'm truly remorseful towards this whole thing, as I love this server, and always try to be respectful. I'm willing to have a 5 hour-10 hour jail time, for even more, if you want 20 hour, as penalty, I'll gladly accept that punishment, if it means getting me unban, for I love this server. It has the perfect combination of ping/sustainability. I was on the server for the long run, but I can't do that if I'm ban. Like I said, I am very remorseful for what I've done, and I hope you guys approve of this un-ban appeal, and I accept any penalty, whether it's a title (Which de-grades me), 24/7 monitoring, extra  Jail time, anything, all I want, is to be able to play on my favorite server again, thank you.

*Edit: My IGN is infact Yussefoh, if you didn't catch on to that. 

Thank you for reading, and we hope you have an awesome day, good bye!

-Yussefoh 

Last edited by a moderator:
Give him to us, we will take him to rape island and leave him there for a while ;)

Give him to us, we will take him to rape island and leave him there for a while ;)
Well, I did say I'm willing to accept any punishment, so if that's how they choose to punish me, so be it I guess, won't be too fond of it though. xD 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if I sound impatient, but any updates? Again, I deeply apologize if I were to sound impatient, that's not how I meant it. 

In light of your apology and remorse, I'm prepared to let you back on. Be aware that I *don't* believe a word of your story about dodgy internet connection because the timing is tantamount to miraculous, and I have heard this story already today from an entirely different player. I will probably hear it again tomorrow, and the next day. You get the picture...

Do it again, and your ban will be 100% permanent with zero chance of reprieve.

Your db-entry has been set so that when you log back in, you'll be automatically sent to jail to serve a 20 minute sentence (with option of bail after 10, I think). Don't disconnect (or die) during that time, or you'll be chucked back in jail for another 20 mins when you log back in (all automatic).

Velten... feel free to administer whatever rebel-based punishment you think he deserves for bringing your organisation into disrepute. Just don't actually cause him physical harm. Not so much as a hit-point. We're not insured for that. You're welcome to psychologically muck him up in whatever physically non-scarring way you feel, though. Except maybe for the 'black mamba' treatment. That's probably a bit much... :D

In light of your apology and remorse, I'm prepared to let you back on. Be aware that I *don't* believe a word of your story about dodgy internet connection because the timing is tantamount to miraculous, and I have heard this story already today from an entirely different player. I will probably hear it again tomorrow, and the next day. You get the picture...

Do it again, and your ban will be 100% permanent with zero chance of reprieve.

Your db-entry has been set so that when you log back in, you'll be automatically sent to jail to serve a 20 minute sentence (with option of bail after 10, I think). Don't disconnect (or die) during that time, or you'll be chucked back in jail for another 20 mins when you log back in (all automatic).

Velten... feel free to administer whatever rebel-based punishment you think he deserves for bringing your organisation into disrepute. Just don't actually cause him physical harm. Not so much as a hit-point. We're not insured for that. You're welcome to psychologically muck him up in whatever physically non-scarring way you feel, though. Except maybe for the 'black mamba' treatment. That's probably a bit much... :D
Hi TinyBigJacko,

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to redeem myself, I completely understand why you don't believe my story, as it's mostly used as feeble excuse, rather than a truthful story, I completely understand. And as for Velten, I'm sure that he can torture me well, I'm not too sure what he can do, but I'm a pretty stubborn guy, I don't think his methods will break me so easily. ;)

Thanks again for giving me this chance, I will not fail you. 

-Yussefoh

Back