What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-Ban Request

(ASR) DaiVader

ASR - Banned for advertising and copying.
IGN is Dai

I completely understand why I was banned and it was for exploiting, my explanation for doing this is because I have lost loads of cash and vehicles due to recent server bugs and related issues after the server change.

I knew about the exploit previous to doing it but as you can see I have never done it before and I didn't plan to do it again, the main reason however I did this is out of pure annoyance after being VDMed twice today and being shot at the southern donator shop right after purchasing and unlocking my heli which I have recorded evidence for both.

Doing this was a one off to make back what I had lost and then continue from that stage honestly once I was back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I didn't perform any hacks, it was an exploit from price difference at the donator shop which I even flagged up to Wilco when I first noticed it.

Curious to see what the out come of this will be as ive seen masses of vehicles massed at the donator shop all unlocked, that seem to be waiting for server restart.

Also i have noticed that it is cheaper to buy say a new Hummimgbird than it is to pay the garage fees to take your old one out... So will i be banned for buying a new heli everytime rather than pay more for my old one, then sell the old one?

Can an Admin please look into this ban and the possibility of an over turn or a stretch in juvie with a reduced sentence for good behaviour.

I am finding really hard without my driver /pilot .

I aim to keep him on the straight and narrow if he can be paroled from this extremely stiff sentence. 

I would also like to vouch for Dai's unban. I do believe in second chances and I'm very sure that Dai will not repeat this behaviour.

Agreed would love to see Dai back my fellow salt miner (also he's Welsh we stick together)

I am also one for second chances... however try this again or any exploits (our logs are more in-depth than most Altis servers) then you will be gone without any unban request.

I am i clear  ?

Yea you make yourself perfectly clear, I will not abuse or waste this chance you have given me.

Thanks Wilco

Sorry to be a bother, i just tried to connect and it still came up Admin Ban.

Back