What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbond

Ok well apparently I was running around in the xfactor place shouting out faggot, when in-fact I was not. I only typed the word faggot once in chat. I have the TRA guys to back me up, they where with me. I think this is a un-needed ban. I was not the one doing this, I just wanted to come and see people sing. I apologize for wanting to go to the xfactor to watch people sing.

Still it seems like a pretty weak way to get banned.

How do you know he was not raving about his favourite food.

slider_img1.png

Because from what i heard while on the door it was directed at someone.

I shouldn't even be commenting, what do i know if it was josh calling someone that, or if it was someone else. Sure did stop after josh was banned though, and pretty abruptly. 

No offence josh..

Last edited by a moderator:
Because from what i heard while on the door it was directed at someone.

I shouldn't even be commenting, what do i know if it was josh calling someone that, or if it was someone else. Sure did stop after josh was banned though, and pretty abruptly. 

No offence josh..
You should know as a police officer you accuse someone if they sound like someone. I originally thought I was banned due to me writing faggot in direct chat. However killerabbit came into my teamspeak channel and said that I was banned for saying faggot a few times. I did not say it once in chat I only wrote it once.

So I have been permanently banned for typing faggot once in direct chat. This is ridiculous, why dont you go deal with the RDMers and VDMers instead of banning people for a very ridiculous reason. 

Wow this is pretty much bullshit

I've never heard if someone getting banned for harsh language, how can you be sure it wasn't for RP reasons.

Just because someone acts in ways you don't like doesn't mean you ban them, what rule did he break?????

Wow this is pretty much bullshit

I've never heard if someone getting banned for harsh language, how can you be sure it wasn't for RP reasons.

Just because someone acts in ways you don't like doesn't mean you ban them, what rule did he break?????
sosh isn't my best friends but I don't not like him and it is stupid if he was role playing a grumpy asshole then it's just fine.

I am sorry but i do not think this is josh here is a video of the when it happened and then you can make a your mind up thanks 

Thanks stealth, i sound nothing like that person in the video, the video proves it is not me.

I still can't believe someone can get banned for using that particular word.

It is well documented that some of my lads don't see eye to eye with A.S.R & we have had some issues but I don't think any of them would want to Josh banned for this.

It is B.S in the extreme. 

Josh I had the same issue with killer but not to this extent, he wanted to temp ban me for saying "Fuck".

Its hate crime. If it was as he states, just once then he should of been warned.

If it was as his ban reason states, then see ya.

It should be the same for racism, antisemitism and homophobia. It doesn't belong in this modern world and I applaud the admins for treating it seriously.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Its hate crime. If it was as he states, just once then he should of been warned.

If it was as his ban reason states, then see ya.

It should be the same for racism, antisemitism and homophobia. It doesn't belong in this modern world and I applaud the admins for treating it seriously.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
Even if says faggot I can tell you that Josh is not homophobic for reasons.

I am sorry but i do not think this is josh here is a video of the when it happened and then you can make a your mind up thanks 
Its clearly proven that it wasnt Josh that was calling out the whole "fagget" thing.

You clearly hear that the person who is speaking is probably outside the club, while Josh is still inside the club MOVING AROUND AAND the guy who is calling Killer a fagget is still at the same place in the vid. Its stays on the left side of the vid and pretty muffled since his outside the club.

The ban was quite unfair when the vid proves that it wasnt Josh.

I was one of the guys in the video saying it was josh. After seeing this video i can confirm i am sorry to josh for saying it was him when clearly it wasent. The voices clearly came outside the club and josh was inside the whole time. I believe the ban was unfair on him

This is really really stupid, third day into a perm ban that is not even fair as I am not the one who done it. There is even video evidence. Other people who posted a ban appeal after I did are getting answered, but why not mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back