What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.FeeDer

Banned by : Wilco

What happened : shitty rp by me

Player ID : 76561198083398233

more information : i have been kicked for killing cops who restrained my friend, what happened was my friend got arrested so he started shouting is ts to kill the cops, i asked the cops to un restrain him or they will get shot at, they took cover so i had to shoot them, i killed both of them then wilco said that he will ban me for shitty rp.

i was trying to rp but i had no much time to rp in that time since my friend is shouting at me to kill them and police were trying to taze me. i know it was a really bad rp and am not that good in rp. Its just because i waited to be in police forces and when killer came he blacklisted me just because i asked wilco to  whitlist me just to save time and play as a cop. i didnt rdm but i know am shit it rp and i would be happy if somone tried to help me in rp. i have been playing in the server for a long time and i always get rdm, people dont get banned simply because i dont report them.

I really like this server and i would be happy if i got unbanned. i want another chance and i will try my best to improve my rp. and am sorry for being a retard in the game. its just because i was blacklisted for no good reason which made me upset.

Get me your GUID, the first ban was infact a misunderstanding... the 2nd was for highly poor roleplay.

If i was you... to remain un-banned this time... live in the rebel zone only! - Please read the new rules before replying to this post.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-server-rules/
I read the rules. i did not role play well just because of killerrabit who blacklisted me for no good reason which made me upset... but i read the rules :)

I think you should stay banned personally! :)
Hahahaha good thing its a personal point of view...but you should remember how i treated you and FFE :) the reason i got banned is because one of you was crying on ts wants us to help him escape from the police and pvt so i killed all the police in athira and 2 pvt :)

bad thing that most of the people on the server shouldnt be treated nicely :)

personal point of view :)

Hahaha!!! Hope you learned your lesson!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back