What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

un-ban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.FeeDer

Got banned for attempted VDM. well he left the care couple of seconds b4 i rammed his car, 2nd of all mitch never spoke to me about vdming any1 because i do not vdm. I would not wast all the time i have played on the server by vdm sm1. last time i vdm sm1 it was 2-3 weeks ago beside checkpoint because he was dsyncing as fuck, he was a new player on the server and i comp him 300k. and as i said if i wanted to vdm the guy i would have done it easily. i saw an efrit but ddnt see him at the beggining because of hills and grass, i normally have 130 ping, a bit of dsync. we wont tolerate vdming in syndicate. not even on the server. For me it apeared to be 2 efrits vs 2 efrits but that guy was actually not seen by me because of the small hills.

If you really want me to say yes i tried to vdm him and i failed, i will say it but i dont really think admins will apreciate lying in this server.

Since admins watched the video, i remember getting banned for poor rp when i was new on the server, so what about the guy's rp when he was surrounded by 3 rebels telling him to take off his gear then he decides to get in his vehicle and run away? is that good rp? Gnc have been doing this for ages and you can ask any1,poor rp and rdming alot.

crying-waterfalls.gif

Hahahaha Because you didn't beatbox for maratek.

i61628304_28761_5.jpg

HAV A CHAV M8

You have to understand and even if you dont believe me you have been warned in the past, and your name gets thrown around alot in terms of videos, and attempted VDM's or rams. So you can make your own mind up on if you have been warned in the past.

On that note, you have to understand attempting to VDM someone due to them jumping into an ifrit in bad RP is taking server rules into your own hands. This is why we ban people for breaking rules. If you take the admins role into your own hands and try to dish out justice by ramming someone, you are only putting yourself in line for a ban. Which is why we are here.

I didnt want to deal with your request as im directly involved and wanted to remain impartial, however due to gregory crying about it, here i am.

Feeder, you need to start playing by the rules, playing in the grey area or taking things into your own hands is not the way to play on this server. I hope you understand what ive said today. Alot of us are bored of it, and you have been banned before for similar incidents or other issues concerning you. 

- Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the first hit but second one was attempted VDM, also from your history i am afraid im going to deny this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back