What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-Ban (Unbanned 31/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLF Bart

Ill keep it short,

About two weeks ago I was banned because I said out of role play to a cop. I was deployed to Afghanistan for 3 months and when I got back did not know that the RP in the server had become more strict. wont do it again.

ID: 76561198086986493

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill keep it short,

About two weeks ago I was banned because I said out of role play to a cop. I was deployed to Afghanistan for 3 months and when I got back did not know that the RP in the server had become more strict. wont do it again.

ID: 76561198086986493

Confused.... what was done... what rule was broken or do you think was broken ?

before 2 days i got kicked from the server and i dont know why my in game name is [APS]odedg 

pls remove the ban or atlist tall me what did i do so i wont do it agian pls answer me if you can.

before 2 days i got kicked from the server and i dont know why my in game name is [APS]odedg 

pls remove the ban or atlist tall me what did i do so i wont do it agian pls answer me if you can.
Please open your own appeal.

yes, the video say's it all.  I broke the role play which I don't normally do. I wont do it again, I just want to be able to join the server to have some good RP again.

I don't know if you will need my GUID but here it is: 5ccf1f8d938e7323a0f9947dff3d3a26

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back