What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unable to post and see almost any picture (profile pic, awards etc..) [FIXED!!!]

How did you post this then

@Creebles i know how to fix this, basically what i done was install aa different browswer and then proceeded to use that for a few days then went back to my old browswer and it was working, so try a new browser for a bit then go back to the old browser and it should work fine (i know it sounds insane but it does work lol)

@Creebles I have had the same issue as you do right now. I have menaged to find a way to fix it. If you have time I could try to help you out in teamspeak. If your not willing to come I can make a ''video tutorial'' about how to do it.

I had the same issue with not being able to post or reply to anything. I use chrome in incognito mode now and it works perfectly for me. Hope this helps :3

@Creebles had the same issue,  but I used another device(phone/laptop)  for a few days and then it got fixed.

After almost 19 days... IT FINALLY GOT FIXED!

So here's what I did right before it started working again:

1. Clear EVERYTHING (history, cache, cookies, select everything from all times)
  2. Repeat point 1 a good few times
  3. Open Chrome in incognito and log in on rpuk
  4. Try to type something
  5. Open a normal Chrome window and log in
  6. Close incognito :D
Hope this can help anyone having the same issue

@Miiiikkel Duplicate issue of these:

Creebles provides his fix above so there is a "treatment" just apparently not a prevention. It appears to be client side for most people and goes away with rest and recuperation 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Miiiikkel Duplicate issue of these:

Creebles provides his fix above so there is a "treatment" just apparently not a prevention. It appears to be client side for most people and goes away with rest and recuperation 
FYI, turned out that the process above want's enough as the issue persisted on other devices. So had to go into the console, clear and reload all the broken scripts. That fixed it once and for all

Back