What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unable to verify

h_k_c

Hi could you help me out please. I am trying to verify to join the server however the discord invite does not work

Hi could you help me out please. I am trying to verify to join the server however the discord invite does not work
Use discord invite code "roleplay" - you'll then need to read the #welcome channel, this will guide you to getting access to our discord.

Use discord invite code "roleplay" - you'll then need to read the #welcome channel, this will guide you to getting access to our discord.
There's no ''code'' section to type that in. No matter how I try and join, whether it's by typing the link manually or by going through the link on this site, the invite says it will not accept

image_2023-03-04_215824395.png

In which case, your discord account may have previously been banned from our community? That's normally the only other reason people are unable to use our invite

See the above. Either this will be the issue, or you're in too many Discords and need to leave one.

Back