What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unannounced restart/ Server crashed (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny

In-game name: Pfc. Lenny [uNMC]

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

What was lost: Gold bars (110), House storage boxes (2)

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): Around 13 500 000

Quick description of what happened: I was about to head to the Gold Bars buyer when i got kicked from the server. Since i had a bugged house all my storage boxes disappeared and so did the gold that was inside the house boxes.

I have read the unable things to comp but I thought that this was a bit to much money to lose so i decided to do a comp req anyway. I hope that you can help me with this, since i was about to sell the gold when the server kick many players on the server out. 

I guess it was between 23:00 - 01:00 Gmt +1 , Server 1

Last edited by a moderator:
"And here are the things we are unable to compensate.

• Housing Storage Boxes ( Completely at your own risk - Most peoples are trouble free)
  • Anything stored in storage ( Again at your own risk )
  • T Menu items ( Gold / Drugs / Clams / Oil / Salt / Copper etc etc)
  • Houses/Garages (They auto expire after 60 days of not logging on)
  • Under 100k requests when you have more than 1 million in your account.
  • User Error ( You accidentally pressed the wrong button or you jumped out a window)
  • Client Issues ( Your Arma 3 crashed - This is your own responsibility)
  • Arma Issues ( Random Deaths/ Glitching / Flying in the air / Random Explosions)
  • Server 2 going offline past 12am (Yes it will happen without warning, Its upto you to switch to S1)"

I don't think you are going to receive compensation for this, it wasn't an unnanounced restart, it was a mass kick of the UNMC I think, judging off this post: 

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back