What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban apeal.(Denied 2nd appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parim1441

our In-game name:Parim

Your Steam Profile ID:STEAM_0:1:31910639

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned:2015-04-20 around 13 pm GMT time

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:Rule 4

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Personally, i thought that after the first time i was banished from the island, i would not come here again, but unfortunatly, i did.
In the heat of situation,i broke the meta-game rule , which i wanted to trurly apologize for, the administration, and the victims of my foolish actions
but, as i trurly love the server, i'm writing this not only to apologize these ones, that were hurt by my obviously stupid actions, but to apeal from my punishment, and ask the administration for a chance,
a chance i was given already, but i failed, not only the admins, but myself too.

Lastly, i would like to apologize, both the administration team, and everone that had his role-playing expirience affected by me in any bad way.

Best regards Parim

you-trusted-me-gif.gif

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

I must thank you for your time here and wish you all the best for the future as there are no grey areas whn it comes to bans. You get your chance and unfortunatly you used it.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back