What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - 3sMPg5G29 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

3sMPg5G29

Unban Appeal for 3sMPg5G29 

In-game Name: N/A

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198070894464

Ban ID: !!rpuk7192!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Something to do with toxicity from 2018 on the RPUK arma server

Why should we unban you ?: (Just so you are aware, I dont have any memory of what happened and I am deeply sorry if I did affect anyone.)

I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and I deeply regret any harm or offense I may have caused.

I have taken time to reflect on my actions and have realized that my behavior was not in line with the community standards. I have learned from this experience and have taken steps to ensure that it will not happen again.

I understand the seriousness of my actions and I am willing to take any necessary steps to make amends and demonstrate that I am committed to upholding the community standards. I apologize for my behavior and I hope that you will consider giving me a second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should we unban you ?: (Just so you are aware, I dont have any memory of what happened and I am deeply sorry if I did affect anyone.)

I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and I deeply regret any harm or offense I may have caused.

I have taken time to reflect on my actions and have realized that my behavior was not in line with the community standards. I have learned from this experience and have taken steps to ensure that it will not happen again.

I understand the seriousness of my actions and I am willing to take any necessary steps to make amends and demonstrate that I am committed to upholding the community standards. I apologize for my behavior and I hope that you will consider giving me a second chance.
This response is one of the biggest piles of bullshit I have seen. I will gladly tell you why.

"I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and I deeply regret any harm or offense I may have caused."
"I have taken time to reflect on my actions."
"I understand the seriousness of my actions."

Yet you start the appeal stating the following "Just so you are aware, I don't have any memory of what happened" 

How can you understand or reflect on stuff that you have no memory on? You think you can just write a basic standard apology that somewhat "ticks the boxes" and think you will get another chance? 

So what is it. Have you just tried to bullshit your way through the apology or do you actually have some memory of what happened that led to your ban?

How can you understand or reflect on stuff that you have no memory on? You think you can just write a basic standard apology that somewhat "ticks the boxes" and think you will get another chance? 

So what is it. Have you just tried to bullshit your way through the apology or do you actually have some memory of what happened that led to your ban?
I edited the appeal. At the start previously I basically said that I was told to make an appeal to ask why I was banned which I did. In that appeal I was told that I was toxic on an arma server and to remember what I did in 2018 when I came on the server for probably a max of 30 mins. I wanted to know the exact reason to what I did/said but as far as im aware im never getting that so only way to appeal it is to act like I know what I did otherwise its going to be an insta denied appeal anyways and if I did leave the other part of the appeal before the edit it probably would of also been instant denied anyways so its 50-50 in my eyes in what I end up doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this will ring a bell... 

We do not allow racists in this community. Please go and find some other place to play. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back