What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - 4Sale - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Sale

Unban Appeal for 4Sale 

In-game Name: Matt Byford (I believe)

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 157067437

Ban ID: !!rpuk4366!!

Reason given for your ban: (C5.1) Common sense (C1.10) Trolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Back in June 2021, I became quite silly and reckless on the server. I became childish and started to become a troll. The main reason I was banned I believe was because I kept going back into the hospital area of the map to troll a specific officer that I had a personal vendetta against at the time. I know this was so silly and I was being extremely unreasonable.

Why should we unban you ?: When I got permanently banned I was going to appeal a few weeks later but I decided to leave it because I quickly realised I wasn't in any state of mind to roleplay properly on the server. I acknowledged the fact I was being idiotic the last few times I played on the server and I knew that I had no right to even think of appealing, especially at the time. Clearly, a lot of time has passed since my incident and although this is evident, I believe I owe a long deserved apology to the players of the server, the victim in the situation, and of course the staff who had to waste their time dealing with my actions. I greatly cherish the fun I had on this server and after a long time of thinking of appealing, I think now I can say that if you do consider accepting this apology and my ban appeal, I will ensure that I will not misbehave and I will constantly remind myself of the rules and how to conduct myself in game. This past year I have found my love for roleplay and FiveM to come back to me and although there are some good servers out there, nothing beats the fun I had on this server. My reckless actions ruined the chance for me to return to the server back then, and I sincerely hope you can see how remorseful I am.

Prior to appealing, I have read over the rules and I understand them and hope to enforce them. I have matured a lot since my ban and I hope you can see that.
Thank you for taking the time to read this,
-Matt :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

The server was GTARP not Malden Life* I realised I hadn't signed into the forums upon appealing so I had to redo my application but I forgot to change back the server! 

@The Bee's Knees Hello sir, It was on the GTA RP server not Malden Life. My apologies for the confusion, as I stated at the bottom of the application I had a little error in my application. Thanks 😛

Does "being childish" also mean, making rape jokes, jokes about george floyd, being homophobic to you?

Good morning, @4Sale!

Please respond soon else this appeal may be timed out. 

@Charles VaneI was sixteen when I played on this server, so to me, all of these comments I made I do class as childish as I am now nineteen and I've had a lot of maturing since I last logged on to the server. I'm not saying this is okay by any means. As someone who is now an adult and have finished both high school, sixth form and a couple months into my first year of university, I can confidently say I am not the same person I was prior to my ban. The fact I don't even remember making these comments just shows how as a child I had no meaning into what I was saying and I was just acting foolish for the sake of it.

I sincerely apologise to anyone I have offended in the past with these comments, I am definitely not the same person now as I was back then otherwise I would not be appealing this ban. 

Good evening @4Sale, I hope all is well! 🙂

It seems you had quite the record for yourself back then! On top of the comments listed above you also had a previous ban for C1.2 (Discrimination).
Although you may be a bit older now, does that toxic side of you not still show or have you completely overcome this now? 

Hey @DanooI hope you are well yourself. 

I certainly have overcome the toxicity I had on this server. If I could rewind time and prevent myself from saying these things I would. Although I stated that there was no meaning behind the awful things I was saying, in no way do I think it was okay. I regret wasting the time of the staff team dealing with myself. Inbetween the trolling and toxicity, I really had some great memories on this server. I came across an old pal a few weeks ago that shown me some old clips of the fun we had on roleplay.co.uk and it made me realise how I really ruined it for myself. I cannot express the regret I have in how I used to act. Recently, I have found a strong admiration for roleplaying games and the way in which I now conduct myself is second to none. I take roleplay very seriously now and I do not troll or present toxic behaviour in any way. If the staff team did decide to issue an unban, I can personally make a promise that I will ensure I present nothing but 100% roleplay and great memories. 

Thank you for taking your time with this forum. I know you all have many other applications to deal with.

-Matt ☺️

Hello @4Sale

I'm going to be given you one chance to show us that you have matured and no longer the childish troll you once was. If you are seen to be trolling or making childish jokes again you will be booted and we will not entertain any ban appeals from you.
Consider this your one golden opportunity. Don't let me down

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back