What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AA001 - GTA RP

AA001

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Joseph B ane
Steam ID: 76561199020347630
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16188
Ban Reason: C1.7 / G8.7
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for breaking two rules. Police corruption and Common Sense. This happened because more than two months ago, at around 2-3 am i was in the city and nothing was going on. I decided to take some of my mates on a ride throughout the city and through fort zancudo which i didnt think wouldve been a big problem at that time. After that we were just about to fly out however my mates tried robbing me as a joke and i shot them since they had a melee weapons which I didn't take of them even though I saw them assault someone with it at pillbox hospital. At this point i should've arrested them and in any other circumstance I would have however that night I'm not sure what it was but I just wanted to have a bit of fun and just chill out and this is completely my fault. I wasnt thinking about the consequences. After this I was giving medical RP and then the admins took us all for a chat and I was permanently banned for breaking the 2 rules.
Why should we unban you: I should be unbanned because I decided to take a break from roleplay after this ban. Its been more than 2 months and I think that I have had a sufficient break. I understand that my history isn't the best however during my time playing RPUK, I had a lot of fun, I loved the community and I didn't appeal quicker because I wanted to focus on uni but now that its been 2 months i feel like I want to get back into roleplaying. I have said this is my previous appeals, but RPUK is the first and only FiveM server i have ever played. The thing that intrigued me to play RPUK was roleplaying as a police officer. I have tried a lot of aspects of RPUK however police was my favourite. Considering I was told I was the first person to break this rule, I'm not sure if I would be allowed back as police but being a police officer on RPUK was potentially one of the most fun experiences I have had during my time on the server>

While all this happened, I didn't think that I would be breaking any server rules as I had familiarised myself with them. At that time , I thought it would be in city misconduct but thats clearly not the case. I can only apologize and say that if allowed as police again, this wouldn't happen ever again.

During my time as a police officer I have given many good RP experiences and built my characters story and really do want to continue his story properly again.

Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal and have a good day !
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Jessie Bennett , hope you are doing ok!

Thanks for replying and I’m doing very well

To answer ur question truthfully, im not entirely too sure why I let this happen. I never had intentions of getting banned and didn’t think about my consequences. Unfortunately like I said above, it was 2-3 am and there was 2 police officers about clocked in, including myself. There was barely anything going on and I didn’t really want to do any police work that night since it always ends up with us getting robbed at late hours as there isn’t any backup about. I just wanted to chill and drive. Looking back on it, or in the future I should’ve probably just clocked out and gone and do something else or logged off and gone on another character.

Back