What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Abdul - GTA RP

Abdul

Server: Community Banned
Ban Reason: C1.2 And G1.2 + Discord Ban
Why do you think you were banned: Apologies if I put this in the wrong section, I couldn't get my ban ID as it asks me to join the discord before showing it to me when i attempt to connect to the server.

Hello, unfortunately we are back on this side of the forums again through no ones fault but my own. I was banned in late December of last year for C1.2 And G1.2 because I logged onto the server whilst intoxicated with some friends and said a word which was in breach of C1.2 alongside G1.2 which was when I shot at a group of people with very little roleplay. I was later discord banned for an inappropriate gif I posted in the groups discord.
Why should we unban you: Id like to start this section of the appeal by apologising to anyone that was affected by my actions. I have already apologised to Keyeth in private who was one of the staff members who spoke to me the night I was banned, however, I would like to extend my apology to whoever else it may have affected. The word I used that night isn't a reflection of me as a person, I have no excuse for my actions and I can assure you if I am to be unbanned this is something that will not happen again, its something I'm ashamed of. I honestly don't know what brought me to using that word on that night as it is a word that is not used by myself.

The other reason I was banned for on that night was for RDM , myself and the people I was with decided to rob someone who was with a group of people, who decided to stab one of the people who was holding him up, seeing this is decided to shoot into the crowd of people. Being intoxicated my roleplay standards dropped enormously that night which is inexcusable and entirely my own fault.

I received a discord ban for a gif I posted in the groups discord, I didn't look to deep into how it would be perceived by the other members of groups and how others wouldn't see that it was intended as a joke but after speaking with other members of groups after the fact I realised after that it was entirely inappropriate and something that I should not have done, and is something I can promise you will never happen again. I can once again only apologise.

If I were to be successful with this appeal I would return to roleplaying on my main character "Abdul Farooqi" as I feel I have left multiple avenues of roleplay open with the Azteca's and a back and forth with the police with myself receiving a warrant for 32,000 months as a result of my previous crimes and prison escapes, Along with my pre-existing roleplay stories on that character there are many more I would like to pursue. My roleplay towards the end of last year was slipping and in a downward spiral from my usually high quality RP that I'm sure a lot of people have experienced ranging from organizing events with the marina, orchestrating high risk heists and prison break attempts and of course gang roleplay with the Azteca's for the last year I was on the server. I'm of course not proud of the spiral my roleplay was heading and that played a huge part in myself not appealing sooner, paired with the severity of the rules I had broke and of course becoming banned again so soon after being unbanned from my previous appeal. I'm aware of the trust I have broken within the last few months I was on the server and the bans I had accumulated in such a short time don't bode well in my defence however I would like the chance to prove myself and show I can return to giving good roleplay on the server and continue the roleplay stories I have created over my years on RPUK.

Being banned for the last ~6 months I've taken a break from the vast majority of the wider community only speaking with a few individuals from the server including members of Azteca's, cypress, grove street and marabunta. I'd also like to thank whichever staff member that looks at this appeal for taking the time out of their day to review it.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Abdul
I hope we are well.

Apologies for the time it has taken for a member of staff to review this.
However, after reviewing this appeal with other members of staff, due to your actions leading to this ban and your history - respectfully this appeal will be Declined.

Your ban will be changed to C1.6.
We have no place in RPUK for people who think their actions, regardless of how sincere or not they may be in their appeal, are acceptable at any point.
Especially in review of your own and what lead you to this point.
I can only hope this serves as a lesson to yourself, so that you may learn from it and develop into a better person.

DENIED.

Back