What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AdamMono - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamMono

Unban Appeal for AdamMono 

In-game Name: John Conners

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198972804135

Ban ID: !!rpuk10687!!

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned after f8 quitting inside of pillbox after my situation had ended.

Why should we unban you ?: Situation - The Situation at hand was when I was at Auto Exotic and having friendly jokes and one of those jokes did not get taken lightly by one of the hustler members and he pulls out a knife and stabs me in the chest after this he takes me to pillbox himself and told me I can't make jokes like such as it will get me killed after leaving me next to the doctor it was around 3 am-4 am and I had college in the morning and I could not stay any longer and I would have finished off my medical time in bed the next time I came into the city. I know i have done wrong and I didn't know this came under the, (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained.
I apologize for logging out without explaining the situation to a staff member first. I would have waited till I was fully revived but I didn't take into consideration that I was going to be down at the time considering it was so late.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you decided to combat log, instead of waiting 10-15 minutes for the revive in th beds?

I believe this was just at the time as it was late and I have college in the morning and I don’t want to be removed of my course but I now know that I should either message someone before hand and notify someone before logging or just wait the 10-15 min out.

So, for me to unban you, it comes with a term.

- If you combat log within the next 6 months, then it's minimum 6 months before you can appeal it.

Do you accept this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back