What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Adamrob1994 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have gone and made it more complicated by doing that. Big time.

So, i am going to make the decision here to unban you. There has been some complicated circumstances surrounding you and your busy household which does not make it easy for us in making this decision so what i will say to you is. If you show yourself to staff in a bad way moving forward from here and ever have to appeal again. We will NOT go to the time and effort of going through all of the information we have to again.

I am putting trust in you as a member of this community to clean up your act, roleplay and make your time on the server fun for you and everyone you encounter. You will be monitored, as will your housemates and if we come across any further information regarding you and your setup you may again be banned without notice. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back