What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - adamrobbo21 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamrobbo21

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: darius rucker
Steam ID: 76561198042106075
Ban ID: 16048
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: logged off while dead I really shouldn't off and I am sorry
Why should we unban you: good morning
I really hope you are all well. I just want to first of by saying I am really sorry for what I did. I know it was wrong and i shouldnt of done it and it was silly of me to do so i was driving round in Paleto Bay and i hit a wall and flew out the car there was nobody online and knew i would of got help i know that is no reason to just log of and i should of just waited for my timer to go down i didnt have anything on me that i wanted to save so i dont know why i did it i really love the server and want to get back on ASAP as it has helped me alot over the past year to why i have been out of work with a heart defect i know you shouldnt take that into consideration but it is true before i found roleplay.co.uk there was no other server that i really enjoyed to play and have fun on i have met so many amazing pleople in the world and you have done so amazing with the server i really hope you give me another chance i would never do anything like this again and from know on i will just wait the time no matter what

thank you for reading all of this

adam roberts
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon,

If you knew it was wrong, and you shouldn't have done it... Why did you then log off whilst downed?
Surely you knew at the time that this would be breaching server rules, no?

Good morning

I just didn't think at the time I was gonna come back on later on In the day when there was more people on and I knew I had more chance of getting nhs I am really sorry it will never happen again if you let me back on the server I had no reason to do it I had no money that I wanted to save please give me another chance

Thanks for the response,

So in this appeal, you're taking accountability for logging off whist downed whilst holding no real motive.
In a previous appeal, you say your kid was on your PC...

Which one is it?

Yes I did say that in the first appeal and I shouldn't of said it I just wanted to get back on the server I am the one that made the mistake it was all my fault its not the I had no motive I made a mistake It was like 5am there was no one on and I knew that I wouldn't get help off NHS at the time so I just fort I could go off and come back on when more people where in the server like I said before I am really sorry for what I did and it would never happen again this server is probably one of the best servers I have ever been on and I don't want to loose the friends I have made in the city everyone is really nice and helpful what the devil have done with the server is amazing and there is so much to do

Last edited:
Thanks for the response, @adamrobbo21 !

If you were in the same situation again for argument sake, and you NEEDED to log off for any reason, what steps would you take before doing so?

I would do my best not to log off at all I would just leave my pc on till it timed me out or maybe make a ticket and try to speak to a admin before even considering doing anything like this again

This was one of the biggest mistakes I have probably made I am not trying to get sympathy but since having to leave work in Jan with ill health the people on the server where amazing to talk to but since being off for the last month I have been lost

Thank you @Danoo

Afternoon @Danoo

If there is anything I can do to get back on the server I will do it if I need to stay on my mr Ross for abit I will do and get higher in the solicitor firm I will do it

Good morning @adamrobbo21 ,

Ordinarily, this appeal would be locked for 3 days considering you've bumped it twice now. Given that we're already on Monday I will let it drop.
Even after your previous appeal was declined, why did you then DM another staff member to attempt discussing it? (Breaches rule C6.4)

Good morning @Danoo I just really wanted to get back onto the server and didn't know what else to do I really enjoy the server and I have really missed playing I just want another chance and you will not see me in this part of the forum ever again

Thanks for the response,

I'd like to gather some kind of information so that I can figure out if you're here for roleplaying purposes or not.
If you're given a chance to return here;

What character(s) are you planning on playing?
What backstories will said characters have?
What high quality roleplay can you provide here?

I plan on using 2 characters

my main on will be darius rucker
He flew in from manchester uk after loosing his mum he doesnt no his dad he left when he was a kid. i want to start a new life meeting new people i am kind of a bad man i was known around my old town for dealing and kidnapping i want to find a group i can mix with and maybe become a leader of. if you get on my bad side you would know about it but if tyou got on my good side i would do anything for you and help out with anything i can

my other character is harvey ross
i full time solicitor wanting to build up my following and client bass i come from Harvard and i want to build my own law firm one day and help people in the city that have had a bad time

What high quality roleplay can you provide here?
i think i am really friendly and can play out any kind of roleplay that i need to. on one hand i can be the bad person and i will kidnap you if i need to but on the other i will do anything i can to help you i am really good and doing both side of anyting

thank you @Danoo

adam roberts

Good evening @adamrobbo21 ,

This is currently the only ban you hold on your record, I do hope it remains this way.
It's been a bit since you received your ban now and after reading everything you've put in this appeal I'm willing to give you another chance on the server to prove yourself here.

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent taking you right back here.
Please, do not waste your chance!

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back