What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Aearthonn - GTA RP

Aearthonn

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jay Klawoski
Steam ID: 76561198116600836
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16685
Ban Reason: C1.2
Why do you think you were banned: I believe I was banned due to making a stupid and immature mistake whilst sending a message to my son, I included a word which in a different context may have came across potentially racist. I had no intents of this being the case and simply was using it in a humorous context, however this is no excuse, it was undoubtedly stupid. I completely understand how if someone else was to see this besides the intended person it could have came across racist and for that I am genuinely sorry. I also understand that this is my second appeal, as in the first one I didn't provide nearly enough detail into both what I did and the understanding of the mistake.
Why should we unban you: I believe that I made a very stupid mistake, but one that I know I shall not make again. I am not a racist person by nature, and was simply making a joke toward my son. However after rereading the servers rules, I fully understand that what I did was wrong and is something not to be joked about no matter the context. I started playing RPUK for the sake of spending some quality time with my son, and I don't want my stupidity to prevent this. I hope you can provide me with a second chance to play with the understanding that I am both sincerely apologetic and rehearsed on the servers rules.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

To be honest I find all the mods here extremely facetious, rude, obnoxious and power hungry, at the end of the day people do silly things and don't need to be treated like scum because you want to have a power trip. I don't see the point in explaining myself to someone / anyone that has nothing but intent to dig deeper than needed. I have explained myself in many ways and dont expect to be treated like a child in a forum. Even in a court of law you would get better treatment for the simple mistakes that people make in this server.

Its a shame really as the server has some great opportunities to be one of the best, with a little more courtesy, respect and a better process for dealing with law breaking, expecting people to grovel and beg and suck up to you to get back in is ridiculous.

I have no intentions of returning to a server that treats its members with total disregard and disrespect . I am expecting a similar arrogant response back so I will just delete my account and wish everyone here good luck.

Sometimes our forum asks for admin permission before things are made visible, don´t worry, you didn´t get special treatment here and nothing was blocked.

Let me address some of these points real quick.

"To be honest I find all the mods here extremely facetious, rude, obnoxious and power hungry" - You played here for all of about 3 days before you got yourself banned, simmer down please.

"at the end of the day people do silly things and don't need to be treated like scum because you want to have a power trip." - Oh yeah, we all do silly things. What you seem to forget, this is not a court of law. It is an online community, open to everyone and maintained solely by volunteers. Unfortunately for you, someone (many someones) before you at some point decided to do these silly things too, but sadly not by mistake. We choose to treat everyone the same until we can determine whether or not a mistake was made and someone can be let back in without causing more issues or even being a threat to the community. This is done through unban appeals, and yes, if you would like to play here you will have to answer some questions.

You are asked to take responsibility for your actions, not to grovel and beg. The only one making you look like a child right now is, quite frankly, you.

Now, if you don´t want to play here - that´s fair. If you change your mind, I suggest you stop thinking that you are in any way, shape or form entitled to play here, drop the attitude and write a proper unban appeal.

This one started off so well but you just had to throw your toys out the pram, didn´t you?

Back