What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AF12 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferkis

Unban Appeal for AF12 

In-game Name: Alex ferkiz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170356880

The date you got banned: 03/09/21

Member of the team that banned you: Stealthee

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: In my own words i was banned due to the crash that happend due to my gpu failing ,but i checked the c2.3 and that means I broke roleplay but im pretty sure it was due to my use of certain words which iam still learning such as what i call the server and what i refer to a admin as simple things like that iam still trying to learn these words as its hard to remember all of them so sometimes a little one slips but i correct mysefl

Why should we unban you ?: I think i should be unbanned due to the fact i really do enjoy this server i have put countless hours into it and i have even considered donating its that good i have not had such a great roleplay experience ever on a server as this it is a pleasure to play here as iam typing this me and my friend are learning the terms of what we call things ingame iam truly sorry for my mistake i promise it wont happend again thank you !

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide the right steamid 64, this one came with no results. 

I have read the rules and im pretty familliar with them also the correct Terminology on certain things 

Locked for 3 days for bumping - Please read the unban rules

Yes it's true me and my friend who also plays have read through the rules at the same time as I had appealed this ban 

Yes it's true me and my friend who also plays have read through the rules at the same time as I had appealed this ban 
So you read the rules when you appealed the ban? So why have you broken rules within this appeal?

I had spoken to the admins on the discord and said to them I didn't know what bumping was and we was OK with It so we left it at that but I had seen it in the In the unban forum rules just as bumping didn't state what it was so I didn't know exactly what it was 

@AF12So the reason you were banned was for C2.3 - Combat logging, Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting.

So, you claim that you GPU failed causing you to crash. Please could you provide the crash logs to support this.

Or if you want to come clean with what actually happened then we can move on with it that way.

Iam clean with it mate I crashed then alt f4d the window (not the game ) I even tried to message the people I was rping with on discord to clear everything up iam out at the moment iam not quite sure how to get the crash logs but if you can inform me a way I shall do it 

Nothing like a situation where you get shot, disconnects, logs back in and then disconnects again?

That situation is justified since it crashed again I had spoken to someone I'm not sure if I can name there names but yea they said load back in and the ban message came up so there was nothing i can do i have futhermore fixed the problem with my gpu and it shouldnt do it any more i have read the rules again and made sure i remember everything i really enjoy this server and find it honestly its the best server by far i had played on i hope this a good response and suits your needs 🙂

Well its you appeal  please do mention names.
Lying at this point will not benefit you in any way.

i was speaking to Jeff im not quite sure of his second name and father augustus he can confirm that i had multiple gpu issues Previous to the ban and i had messaged him then we continiued to rp were we left off if you want to speak to him I can send his discord as he can confirm it 

Thing is about this one @AF12, we know exactly what's happened here.

1 situation where you were confronted you Exited out of the game. You logged back into the same situation and you did it again.
If you feel like you want to be more honest, please make another appeal. For now, it is denied.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back