What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AF12 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferkis

Unban Appeal for AF12 

In-game Name: Alex ferkiz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170356880

The date you got banned: 03/09/21

Member of the team that banned you: Stealthee

Reason given for your ban: c2.3 combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: In my words,the reason I got banned was for a combat log but I didn't actually combat log I know exactly how it looks I narrowed it down to a gpu error and this caused the game too crash I'm gunna be 100% honest I alt f4d the game in it's crashed state but i didn't mean for it to do this I had logged back on and the exactly the same thing had happened the game had crashed and I had alt f4d the game window as it was the only way to shut the game down this has happend previously on this server and I thought I had fixed it but clearly not I'm still not sure of what caused this but I got a new gpu so now it should be tip top and not freeze stutter or crash!

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned because of the reason that this was a technical difficulty and partially my fault for force closing the game in it's crashed state using alt f4 but this shouldn't of caused this as I tried to message the people on discord to speak to them and the person I was in a situation with "Jeff" was also informed I messaged them to try and continue the rp were we left off iam truly sorry for this to happen and it won't happen again as I have learnt my lesson in the 2 weeks I have been banned for thank your for your help !

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @AF12Two things.

Firstly, could you please check and provide your SteamID as this one appears to be incorrect.

Secondly, could you please provide your crash file for this incident. Instructions on how to do this will follow.

To find your crash log please follow the following instructions:

1. Open up Run (Windows Key + R)

2. Copy & Paste the following into the run box C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\crashes

3. Upload the file with the relevant "Date Modified" date/time 

76561198170356882 there's the steam I'd I had checked the crash logs mate nothing there but my friend who we was rping with at the time was streaming so he's checking his vods to see me crash it also says in the rules (We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay try messaging them with the mobile system first) i had done this and made contact with the people that i was rping with and i loaded in and got banned should i provide evidence for this ?

Any evidence you have would be good. Please by all means post it.

hi mate i have some crash logs from preivious days which im sure are the same as the one on the 9th should i throw them in ? thanks for the reply bowen 🙂

Im not sure how useful crash logs would be but anything you want to post in your defence is fine. 

Im gunna be truthfully honest here mate there isnt much evidence apart from them logs there might be a vod with some evidence on of a crash since it happend multiple times but i will try my best its really unfortunate that i stopped recording since i was gunna go offfline and sleep since it was early/late not sure how to describe 6am haha but i will make sure i try and find some thanks for your time 🙂

ps. cant wait to play again 

Just let us know if you can find the vod or not. At that point, we will continue on with your appeal. Thanks

Ok, so I have looked over your account and this seems to have been the only issue with have had with you so far. I will chalk this one up to inexperience and being a little silly with how you decided to deal with it. In future, if you have an issue again like this, hit record. If that is not an option, then as soon as you can, either join the join for support room on teamspeak or open a ticket on discord. That way, we can be sure you haven't done this maliciously, and we can resolve it there and then. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back