What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AF12 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferkis

Unban Appeal for AF12 

In-game Name: Alex Ferkis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170356880

Ban ID: Your Ban ID: rpuk#4605

Reason given for your ban: Ban reason: C2.2 Exploiting (Logging out whilst down)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Right, So why i think/ know why i was banned was due to the fact I couldn't check into the hospitals i logged out a couple of times as someone had told me to Nap (Relog) i know how it seems to appear that i was exploiting the death timer and i was taking advantage of the timer but i wasn't i was relogging as i thought it may help me bring the Archie's eye (Which i have had problems with multiple times) back as i had recently changed the key bind for it and thought it was my side so i changed it no luck then i made the ticket then according to the logs 18:17 i died last night I'm not sure how this had happened to my knowledge I sold some coke and had logged off in a alleyway after selling my coke as it was getting late the only way i think i could of died is locals shooting me but i was in an alleyway by the AOD Turf as that's were i was selling my drugs the locals i seen at the time seemed not to shoot me or attack me and i even made sure no one was around as that could be seen as combat logging as for example if someone was trying to rob me or trying to kill me and they just seen me log off they could report me as i know and have been banned in the past due to combat logging so i make sure iam very certain about the rules now , if Nuclear would like to come to TeamSpeak and speak about the events that unfolded please leave a reply or a dm thanks

Why should we unban you ?: Why Should We unban you ? : Honest mistake, Its very common to relog to fix problems in this server i had multiple people do the same when they was there but they didnt seem to come back , i try to provide good quality rp to this city and have had multiple problems with this new Archie's eye interaction system all resolved by relogging thanks for your time and i hope to get a reply soon i also did try and resolve the bed situation in ooc and no one did reply so therefore i made a ticket

Alex F

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @AF12

Now this is your 3rd 2nd ban. One for discrimination, one for combat logging and now one for using logging as an exploit. Simply put, you broke a rule here and you didn't just do it once to fix a bug, you logged a total of 5 times to reset your timer. There is a very simply way to solve this without breaking rules, hit your record button showing that you cant get the menu to work, then submit a compensation claim. 

As it stands, I cannot let you back at this moment. One rule break is a mistake, two is not learning from your mistakes well, three? Now it just seems that you can't follow the rules at all. With all that said, I will deny this appeal, you may re-apply in one month. 

Denied (can re-appeal 07/08/2021)

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: The C1.2 ban was found to be in error prior to this appeal. As such, the one month re-appeal limit has been removed and this player is free to open a new appeal. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back