What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AF12 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferkis

Unban Appeal for AF12 

In-game Name: Alexander Wong

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170356880

Ban ID: !!rpuk5953!!

Reason given for your ban: Right, I think the reason for my ban is a steam authentication error Could be wrong not sure how have been banned for C(1.9) C(1.1) Always up for a chat about it !

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: My own words, I think I was banned due to a steam authentication error, But as stated above in the reason box could be different I am confused on how this has been decided and how these rules  have landed on me someone who is not underage (Ridiculous) but if the evidence is needed to prove this I don't mind providing. as for the bullying that's still very confusing to me but hey.

I had opened a ticket and got told by Staff member Stuart to open a ban appeal and it would be looked into. 

Why should we unban you ?: I have been apart of this community for along time and I don't have much to go off on this ban appeal as i am still not too sure what i have been banned for but if there is a reason I would like to see if I could resolve it as there must of been a private report made about me in the tickets, I wait for an reply thank you !

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To be perfectly honest with you, the evidence that I have seen makes me fairly sure that you are under 18. That on top of other things I have seen about you makes it quite easy to just say, no thanks.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back