What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ainsley Brown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Ainsley Brown 

In-game Name: Ainsley Brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198982426059

The date you got banned: 11/02/20

Member of the team that banned you: I don't really know as it doesn't tell you but i think it was management.

Reason given for your ban: combat logging when tried to be picked up

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Right, so i was at coke farm with my mate and we were robbing this guy in full rp and then this purple skirt guy (jeff) pulls up and without saying a word pulls out a deagle and starts shooting us, we kill him and then while hes dead he keeps saying how hes gunna remember us and gunna kill us when hes alive and that and then we were telling him to shut up but he wouldnt so we just ignored him and then the other guy pulled out a double barrel so we killed him and left the farm. Shortly after we were at legion car park and saw the guy again, we were going to rob a bank so we left him but he pulled out a deagle again without saying a word and began shooting at our car, so we turned around got out of the car and killed him. Then he was on the floor shouting our positions as some others jumped over the wall and shot at us. 3 of us died while i was last man standing and was holding my own until he was telling them when i was reloading and where i was so they could metagame and kill me, the people abusing the information the guy gave them was jaffa and mick, they were the only ppl i could identify. Anyway after this fail rp and scummy situation jaffa runs over saying "fuck you" and then mick tries to pick me up and out of anger from how this situation was not right at all i combat logged because they were going to throw me off a bridge into the water after abusing the information the dead guy with a purple skirt and white shirt was telling them (his first name is jeff i have been told) so i combat logged because of how unfair it was. Please can you pick up on jeff because how is it fair i was banned but he wasnt at all.

Why should we unban you ?: I fully understand why i am in the wrong for combat logging and fully take responsibility but if you have read above you surely understand why i did it, plus i really like the server and come on here everyday.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Ainsley BrownYou ban was not for this, but it was for this:

The ban is a 24 hour ban and is therefore not appealable.

In regards to the reason that you thought you were banned for, in future, instead of combat logging, please record the incident and report it.

Denied - temp ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back