What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ainsley Brown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Ainsley Brown 

In-game Name: Ainsley Brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID:

The date you got banned: 20/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I opened an appeal for this a while ago and it was closed but I was banned for going onto a different account and trolling

Why should we unban you ?: I lied about the other account because I was waiting on getting my Ferrari compensated as it disappeared a bit earlier. And for this I am sorry but I've waited a decent time and the person who I got banned with (Bailey Davis) has just been unbanned so I was hoping you could do the same for me. I've had a lot of time to reflect on what I did and I am really sorry and hoping for another chance on the server. I have friends that go on the server daily and I would like to go on with them. I promise the actions I did to receive the ban will not be done again so please can you give me another chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So in your previous appeal you said it was your brother that went on the server and messed around. On this appeal you have now decided to state it was you. Why did you decide to lie in your first appeal?

I stated why i lied in my new appeal, I had a compensation request pending for my Ferrari 458 as it disappeared a week earlier. I know this isn't acceptable at all and I am very sorry for this but at the time I really wanted it back. Now a few months have past and I have a different look on my appeal. It was a poor appeal, an untruthful appeal and I am truly sorry for this. All I am asking for is a second chance and I hope you can accept my apology and allow me to come back onto the server.

Also sorry for the late reply i didnt get a notification for your reply.

Right i asked him and he just laughed he said he was being an austrailian yesterday and pissing about with his other mate but he said he stayed in character the whole time but im calling bullshit bet he did it to get me banned because he knows its an ip ban.
Good little story this was in your last appeal wasn't. lying get's you nowhere.  

It was a poor appeal, an untruthful appeal and I am truly sorry for this. All I am asking for is a second chance and I hope you can accept my apology and allow me to come back onto the server.
You should have thought about this before you made your first appeal. The different between you are your mate is that he was honest from the start. You was not, therefore I don't believe you.

You can appeal on 20/5/2021

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back