What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ajax Trappy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax Trappy

Unban Appeal for Ajax Trappy 

In-game Name: Ajax Trappy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199078950783

The date you got banned: 30/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: Deleter

Reason given for your ban: C.2.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned due to my microphone not working. This meant that players around me could not hear me. Meaning that I could not roleplay.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me because I love this server and if you check my hours I play it almost every day consistently. I do own a mic and use a mic. However I think the the port for the microphone went a little bit loose which meant people in game could not hear me. THis meant that i could not rp with people. I was speaking the whole time on my end however I did not realise that it was my microphone that was broken and did not want to log out due to me not wanting to log out and being reported. Obviously this is ironic. Afterwards I realised that my microphone did not work after the situation when I tried to talk to my friends on a diffrent platform. I am geniuenly sorry I could not rp this situation it was making me quite angry. I did not know what teamspeak was until my friend had made me aware and id dint even know about the forums. This is expansive community that I am glad to be apart of and I want to get fully involved in and build my way up through gta rp. I see this game as my favourite game and this community as something I would love to be apart of. I made a mistake and I'm sorry All i can ask is for a second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry i put the wrong steam id the right one is 76561199078950783

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the rules that you broke and explain them in your own words. 

Rule G2.1 is stating that you must have a working microphone to play on the server. In my own words this means that you must have a microphone to play on the serve to enable role play, and engage with the community. Not having a working microphone is like fail rp in the fact you cannot roleplay ruining the immersion of those around you 

(G2.1) Microphone - Microphones are required on RPUK servers

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back