What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Alex Bear - 12/03/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex11

Most AR reinvites
In-game Name
CI Alex Bear

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/03/20

Member of the team that banned you.
RuTHLeSS INFO

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for 10.2 which is the following:
"(10.2) Police may not sell their equipment, or willingly give their equipment away. If there is a strong roleplay cause, exchanges can be made."
I breached this rule by trading my gun with a gang member and therefore giving away police equipment without strong roleplay cause.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned because I am an active member of this community in several ways. I am a pretty active cop and try to contribute to police as much as I can with recruitment team, through my constab to the newer officers and through AR and SPG. I have never been previously banned after being part of the server for quite a while.
I had an extreme lack of judgement when I decided to exchange my weapon with a gang member without strong roleplay cause, I know the rules very well and knew what I was doing. By no means am I making any excuses for what I did so I can only own up to them and face the consequences for doing so. I am pretty disappointed in myself for this mistake and I feel like I have let down the police and damaged its reputation for exchanging gear like I did.
If I do get unbanned I will ensure this does not happen again, I very much enjoy playing on this server and I think the community is great. I have made a lot of mates here of which I would like to return to continue playing with / against them.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Temp bans are not appeal-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back