What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AlexSnowSutton - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Unban Appeal for AlexSnowSutton 

In-game Name: AJ SNOW

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198240665418

Ban ID: !!rpuk11511!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.5 & C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Im going to be completely open and honest, I had a rough start before logging onto the server and im not trying to make an excuse but rather explain my head at that moment. Someone smashed into my car at the supermarket, so when I got home I wanted to chill out and play some Roleplay. I spawned 'Last Location' and it was at 'Fort Zancudo' where I was doing Taser Training previously before exiting with Christopher Gray. I stupidly f8 quit and reloaded into the server. I spawned at MRPS and didnt realise till Stuart messaged me in Teamspeak and asked if we could talk. Stuart carefully and throughly explained where I went wrong and the rules that were broken from my actions in rebuttle I explained the situation to Stuart and Mystix in my best ability. I completely understand and I believe this is a valid ban. I was previously banned on the server but However I have turned myself around and made my RP better and general conduct on the server.
I am willing to wait out a ban and as if I mentioned alot learn from this. Its all good getting unbanned but the is no point in putting the ban in place if you do not learn from your mistakes and accept that you need to learn from it!

Stuart mentioned that the was combat logging from 6th of January at 11am. Hand on my heart I cannot remember why this would be the case. I have never combat logged before and I always ride out the RP Scene regardless of time. If I were to log out it would ruin the RP for everyone else. I have tried to retrace myself with Medal clips etc but I am unable to find a way to explain this. I apologise sincerely however I'm able to back track to the 6th of January.

I explained later with other staff members present towards the end of conversation involving myself and Stuart that I completely understand the ban and I hold my hands up totally and have very much learnt from this and I would also like to thank Stuart for taking 45mins - 1hr to sit with me and have a open forum type discussion regarding this, its put myself in a better place and I again believe that the ban is a "fair ban" and that it would need to be sat out with I am in total agreement with.

Why should we unban you ?: I was banned just over a month ago for abusing with my NHS Permissions and was banned by Sammy (LV4 Staff) After conversation with staff it was deemed that I would sit out the ban and I learnt from this. I made my RP better and became a better member of the community. I want to again learn from this and I think I have done so with the conversations with long standing and recognisable members of the community and also members of the staff team. As stated before I will have sat my ban at the time of posting this and the break has also given me time to track back through my actions and learn from this.
I thank you for taking the time to read this. I am more than happy to discuss this futher with the easiest channel possible. I have learnt and I have been competely honest. It was a stupid thing to do and I will definitly not happen again
I will mentioned again this unban request/appeal its my own words and I have as previously mentioned above and ill mentioned again as I would like enfaise the learning portion of this appeal. I have supplied all the information needed in complete honestly

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Oh Alex, I hoped we wouldn't see you here in this section of the forums.

We'll get the ball rolling, I understand you spent a decent amount of time speaking about the rules, so can you please find the C2.5 and C2.3 rules and explain why we have them on the server

Rule C2.5 - Teleporting

The reason is they are implemented into the rules of the server is to avoid exactly what I did, I spawned at Fort Zancudo F8 Quit and then re-spawned at Mission Row Police Station. The reasoning would cancel out any rp that could take place within that time frame also I would be very unrealistic to teleport across the city. 

Rule States "Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots). You cannot respawn to get to another location quicker. Abusing the garage system to teleport goods is also considered teleporting"

Rule C2.3 - Combat Logging

The reason that this rule is within the server is to avoid unfinished roleplaying and also stop players abusing the  certain mechanics within the city. An example of this would be a gang pulling up on you attempting to rob you if you where to combat log it would leave unfinished roleplay and could start a long line of issues. Another example of this would be to avoid being arrested by Police or going to prison which I have seen happen many of times. 

Rule States "Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first)"

The above has been extracted directly from the Community Rules, If anymore detail is needed please let me know 

Afternoon Alex,

Having had a look into the main appeal overall, You did mention that you haven't combat logged prior to the date mentioned to yourself. Upon checking I have found two more times you combat logged. Why would this be the case?

In relation to the teleporting rule, Over doing what you did that evening, Why didn't you simply get a vehicle from Fort Zancudo and drive back down?

Hi Stuart sorry for the late reply I have been away with the Army. Replies might take abit longer than expected. 

I cannot explain the other 2 times of combat logging, The only reason I would suggest this is potential relog however I do not have a reason and I have also tried to recall those times with failings in doing so. With regards to the Teleporting Rule I completely understand where you are coming from however I was not aware of access to vehicles at that moment in time and the events from that where completely unacceptable and I completely agree with your decision when we discussed it through Teamspeak again I would like to thank you for taking the time to have the conversation with myself. 

It was a complete failure in judgement and I cannot express my apologies for this. I have learnt from it and say with confidence that a major misjudgment in my decisions will not happen again.

Would you be able to expand on the other 2 times of combat logging please as It would help my in retracing myself through bodycam footage

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the combat logging took place on 02/09/2022 and the other 09/10/2022, Both a bit ago indeed however would need some addressing. One of these times you we're downed via another player. 

When you mention you've learned from this, Could you explain how and what you have learned to give us a better understanding?

Hi Stuart thank you for your reply,

I have looked into my medal and I dont have any clips before January unfortunately. With regards to your other question. I have revised the rules both GTARP and Community. I have learned that RP needs to be taken serious players a long time preparing scenarios, I have done this myself with various other community members. If we look at my teleportation rule break and compare it to your question, I learned that sometimes you gotta suck it up and the use of city mechanics such as job hub is completely unacceptable hense I understood my punishment and have taken it on the chin

I have also learnt that rules are their for the obvious reason and they arent to be broken, they are wrote and put in place to bring the best out of people within RP Scenarios and to stop community members using the city as a "frag server" 

I apologize if it doesn't make im not the best at typing or writing these types of conversations. If it was possible could I do with over a conversation in discord please. Im happy to explain in DM's as to why just wouldn't like it publically viewed if you get me

Thanks for taking the time again 

Very well, 

I'm willing to give you another opportunity from looking over the responses and understanding you have of the rules. I would keep in mind if you do spawn in in a random place, You are not to do the same thing again. Should go without saying, Should you break a rule within a 6 month timeframe you will end up right back here in the appeals section and you may find it harder to return. 

Don't waste this opportunity! 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back