What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Alfie Silvers - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie Silvers

Unban Appeal for Alfie Silvers 

In-game Name: Alfie Silvers

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198294063569

Ban ID: !!rpuk8329!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know I was banned for the use of a racial slur being (Ni**er)

Why should we unban you ?: I know that me saying the N word is strictly forbidden and I don't know what was going through my mind in the moment I said it, I honestly do regret saying that I should have listened to my friend who was giving me a warning by saying "Stop that's racist" I know that the word should have never came out of my mouth, I have one reason also on why I said the word, I do use this word a lot when not in game, I have grown up in a very old fashioned household and I am sure that some people may understand what I mean by that, and me being diagnosed with autism and adult ADHD when i was 19 ( I am 22 now) I sometimes fond it hard to believe that that word came out of my mouth, especially after being warned that I should not have said it, once again in all honesty I am sorry to any staff members and other players whom I may have hurt or upset, I didn't realise the severity of my words and how my words may have effected me, I am truly sorry to everyone at the RPUK team and players who have witnessed my behaviour. I know that the n slur should never be said no matter the situation and I feel as if the staff member who banned me at the time have put in their notes that I was apologising for my actions as soon as I was teleported to him. Of course me being diagnosed with said conditions may not be a valid reason but i would also like to mention that in the short time of me being banned I have noticed that the n word is a horrible word to say. I have not said the word since my ban

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Alfie Silvers

We do not tolerate racism on our servers and for you to say it three times in the spam of 20 second's is very immature, you say that you haven't said it since your ban which was 24hours ago, you said that you use the N word a lot when your not in game so this must be a habit for you and if you where to get unbanned how much longer until you say it again?

I think you need some more time to appeal again.

You can appeal again in a month from now (12/05/2022)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back