What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Alfie Silvers - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie Silvers

Unban Appeal for Alfie Silvers 

In-game Name: Alfie Silvers

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198294063569

Ban ID: !!rpuk8763!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I am sure it was to do with exploiting the 4 character slots and the ability to delete them for money.

Why should we unban you ?: At the time of me doing that I was very immature and impatient. I have since been apart of a whitelisted community and have learned the way to RP everything to it's full extent. I am aware that my actions in the past will affect the possible outcome here. I would just like to say how sorry I am for my actions and how that has effected other people Roleplay experience. I know full well that cheaters never truly win. I know that my actions do have consequences and I do know that it's going to take a lot for you to trust me when I am that I will never cheat again. I suppose in the long run I knew it was going to get me banned. I just never decided to think that through.
You may be asking yourself why I would like to return?
I have always associated British roleplay with this server from the very start. this is the only server where I felt like a part of a community. I loved it. I am ashamed that I let myself do all the things I have done. I don't know what the usual protocol for being unbanned for cheating is as this is the one and only place I have done it (as I mentioned before this was my first city) I have been to many other places and not been banned at all. I have matured as a person and would like to be on good terms with as many people as possible.
Thank you for reading
Many Thanks
Alfie Silvers.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Whilst you have put some effort into this appeal, You was informed in your last appeal (For C1.2) by Bowen that and I'll quote "Any further crap like this and we will simply show you the door". Since you did break another rule and get a permanent ban just a month after being told this, Indeed this appeal will be denied and you will also receive a 6 month cooldown period before you can appeal again. 

You are welcome to appeal on or after March 20th 2023. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back