What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - alliM - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

alliM

Unban Appeal for alliM 

In-game Name: allim

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198275443224

The date you got banned: 01/08/20

Member of the team that banned you: James Travers

Reason given for your ban: RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i was going around and shooting people.. RDM

I dont remember exactly when but i think sometime in August.

Why should we unban you ?: I am truly sorry and i wont never do it again. i hope i can get a 2nd chance, i really enjoyed playing the server and if i only could get 2nd chance i wouldnt waste it and only do good. There is no excuse for what ive done and i take full respons.. i just wish i could go back to the server and just play and have fun. You guys have done such a good job with the server and someone that comes in and ruin it is just aful and i really really regret it. I hope you guys consider my wish and have a wonderful day.

Best regards allim

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@alliM It seems this isn't the only Altis Life server you have done this on, You haven't even bothered to right a sincere request as you've just copied and pasted the one you have used there.

Why should we even start to take this seriously ?

True ive done some aful action in another server but since i got back there i havent done anything against the rules i just play fair now, i did not copy and paste i give you my word but now when you say it, the texting is similar. I really mean it when i say am sorry, and i really want to play the server again, i am serious and i wont do anything to get banned or kicked. i really enjoyed the time playing in the server. and i fully regret for what ive done and as there is no excuse for what ive done but if i could take it back i would do things diffrent. I love roleplay server and ive tried to find another one but this one is actually one of the top RPG servers and i give my word that you wont see my name in forum where the report player is, i will only play serious and have fun of course. I would love to get another chance and i wont never ever do such a thing again or something else that can get me kicked and banned. 

Best regards allim

Last edited by a moderator:
@alliM You have not even bothered to read the rule you was banned for. A1.5 Combat logging. Only reason you have bothered to try and appeal now is because your new account got kicked from the server that you tried to ban evade on just over a week ago. Clearly you have no regard for the rules.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back