What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - alrobbo18 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrobbo18

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Thomas Robbie
Steam ID: 76561188646567581
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16366
Ban Reason: G1.1, C1.10, G3.1
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for loitering near a hospital but in my defence i was staying around there to be safe as i kept getting attacked, as i just started in the role playing world and i'm new to all of this i found it hard to start out properly.
Why should we unban you: To be fair, I was enjoying the role playing and i have friends that are in your server as police, I would like to start doing something a long those lines as it looks fun, it's also my first ban and also will be my last as i haven't been banned on any other server. Thanks
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So let me get this right. The reason you we're banned was for simply standing at the hospital? Nothing more to this story is there, Or do you wish to tell us the real reason for the ban.

it was a few weeks back I don't even remember
This is concerning, given the rules you broke were blatant and apply to every RP server.

You were banned for G1.1 & C1.10 & G3.1, so clearly it wasn't simply because you were stood outside of the hospital.

I hope you can remember.

To be honest I didn't know what I was doing was wrong, I thought it was apart of the roleplay, as I didn't know how to differ from serious threats from possible admins to role play at the time, I think I have learnt my lesson as like I said, I've now been on a few RP servers and got the jist of RP as a whole. I'll be honest and say I was very new to the RP world and have learnt how to play it properly now after a few weeks in other servers. Thanks

Hello @alrobbo18

Clearly you didn't read our rules otherwise you would know what your banned for, so have a read of our rules, once you have done this and understood what you have been banned for make a new unban appeal and put some more effort into it telling us what you have done wrong, there are 3 rules you have broken "G1.1, C1.10 & G3.1".

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back