What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ann frank0121 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ann frank0121

Unban Appeal for ann frank0121 

In-game Name: jayjay smithers

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198878247264

The date you got banned: 02/21/21

Member of the team that banned you: warwick

Reason given for your ban: economy protection

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I brought goods from a player that turned out to be duping

Why should we unban you ?: because I feel as if I did nothing wrong. in a city where everyone is trying to make money most things tend to be over priced as everyone is adding there bit of profit onto stuff when it comes into there possession. so when someone come to me with a good deal a price I know for a fact I can make profit re selling I'm going to take the deal. I feel as if anyone would take the cheapest option possible so that way you save money also increasing your profit margin when it comes to reselling. An if were making it realistic that's how it is in the real world if your going to buy something and there's two people selling the same thing at different prices your bound to take the cheaper option. However I completely understand you lot handing out bans to protect the servers economy anyone duping will ruin the economy. however getting banned for breaking 0 rules and buying something to my knowledge not knowing its duplicated stuff I feel I did nothing wrong

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

smg bullets alot and a few smgs but I'm pretty sure I have like 30 bullets left and 1 smg or something like that 

I'm not sure on an exact amount of stuff brought but the bulk of the ammo is long gone got sold on

@Jefke V bro i dont know who else he spoke to or who brought stuff off him, i already been asked this also on ts mate i only really play with kaydot and bandz and u already know they have brought stuff too as were all banned.

i dont know what else u lot wanna know we brought stuff not knowing it was duped and got banned for it? we got told it was duped by a ADMIN so we stopped buying it and still get banned. i only know about who i play with thats it

How many times did you buy weapons from the guy that you met? How did you communicate with him? 

i dont know what else u lot wanna know we brought stuff not knowing it was duped and got banned for it? we got told it was duped by a ADMIN so we stopped buying it and still get banned. i only know about who i play with thats it
Why didn't you mention this when question in JFS ?

just a couple times. i brought smgs  and smg ammo. we spoke in game via phone calls

cause I completely forgot about that at the time until one of the lads mentioned it to me

and text message

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be mentioned in these messages? It was mentioned by one of you that he disappeared for a bit did he mention why at all to you? 

just what's for sale, where to meet that kind of stuff but like i said we mainly spoke on the phone not on text, and no he didnt mention why he disappeared i only seen him once when he come back then me and my friends got banned

If people offer you guns for a fairly cheap price please in future make a staff member aware of this. People in the past have sold guns / ammo for rather cheap in comparison to most prices which raises concerns. I apologise on how long you have waited for this appeal however with the type of ban we have had to look into multiple things to try and remove weapons / ammo that shouldn't be on the island.

You are now unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back