What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ant Toe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant Toe

Unban Appeal for Ant Toe 

In-game Name: Ant Toe

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199241219818

Ban ID: !!rpuk14176!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.2 c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for making a racist comment.

Why should we unban you ?: I am writing to sincerely apologize for a comment I made recently that was racist and offensive. My words were thoughtless and hurtful, and I deeply regret the impact they may have had.
I want to make it clear that I am fully aware of the gravity of my actions and the hurt they caused. There is no excuse for the comment I made, and I take full responsibility for my words. I understand that they were disrespectful and do not reflect the values I hold or the person I strive to be.
I am committed to learning from this experience and growing as an individual. I am actively educating myself about the harm of racist comments and the importance of treating all people with respect and dignity, regardless of their race or ethnicity. I promise to be more mindful of my words and actions in the future, and I will do my best to ensure that such an incident does not happen again.
I understand that an apology cannot erase the pain my comment caused, but I genuinely hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I am truly sorry for the hurt I caused, and I am committed to making amends by being more aware, understanding, and compassionate.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I suggest you try again... Using your own brain rather than generating it with an AI.

I thought it might be AI generated based on the writing style, the contrast of writing between this appeal and your previous one, and then I noticed that you have not forgotten to capitalise a singe "I" throughout your 10 sentences where you explain why you should be unbanned. However, you forgot to capitalise the "I" at the beginning of the sentence in the section asking why you think you were banned, this could be because of a simple grammar helper, like you might find built into MS Word, then copied and pasted across (which is fine) but you didn't do that in your previous appeals. So I tested your appeal through multiple AI content detectors.

The results don't back it up:

7siJOB1.png

SX9pEz4.png

m9LyucX.png

Denied

Try again using your own words and thoughts. In case you need reminding, please do not message staff regarding your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back