What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Anthony Bryan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Bryan

Unban Appeal for Anthony Bryan 

In-game Name: Anthony Bryan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199194477431

Ban ID: !!rpuk13093!!

Reason given for your ban: (C1.9) Age Restrictions - Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I don't know 100% what it is I have done. I know the C1.9 rule is relating to lying about your age on faction applications but I don't know exactly what it is that I have said or done or when I have done this. I've made around 5+ police applications I believe and it's possible there's been some mix up or some issue but I just don't know. What I originally thought was that I had put my character's age instead of my age in on of my applications but I don't know for sure.

Why should we unban you ?: I don't play the server to break rules or cause chaos, I enjoy the server and everything that comes with it. I feel like during the time on the server I've been a positive member of the community and have made many friends, I wouldn't want to ruin that by breaking one of the rules that is clear to follow.

I have nothing to gain from lying, I always strive to be honest and will answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability. I hope I can give further context to the issue by answering questions.

I understand that this is now my 6th and i quote what drex said "To ensure we don't waste our time entertaining appeals from you frequently; should you be banned again within that time period, an appeal will not be entertained for 3 months after that ban date." But this is something i had no intention on doing, as i stated above i really do enjoy the server and i have nothing to gain from lying, Im still not entirely sure what it was i done but if given the chance i will answer any questions you have for me with 100% honesty.

Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal, i apologise for ending up here for the 6th time but i can only promise that this is the last, 6 times is alot of chances and i completely understand how it looks and can just say i appreciate all the chances you've giving me, I didn't mean this and again, i am sincerely sorry for ending up here.

Leon/Anthony.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

When i first started playing the server i was 17, i understand the servers 18+ and all the reasons why you dont let anyone under the age of 18 play the server, just when i got my first pc i was so excited to play the server i couldnt wait the extra year. Im guessing with this question being asked this might be about the first application i ever done in march 2022, at this time i was still 17 and as much as i dont remember what my thought process was for it, i think i just said i was 18 because my birthday is on the 29th of march so i just kind of thought i might aswell since my birthday is so close and the obvious reason, i didnt want you to know i was in fact 17. 

I know lying on a application is one thing but actually being underage is just adding to it, as much as i want to say i thought i was mature enough, it doesn't take away the fact i ignored these rules and can only apologise for it, i was an idiot in the past and proved the point that i was immature. Im sorry for lying at the start and should of come clean about it, i just simply forgot because of how long ago it was

LSPS App | March 4th 2022 | 18 years old

LSPS App | January 29th 2023 | 18 years old

LSPS App | May 13th 2023 | 20 years old

We have sufficient evidence to believe that when you started playing on this community (01/08/2021), you were 16 years old (up until 29/03/21). Do you have anything to say, regarding that and your age listed on these LSPS Applications?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I joined the server before the 29th of march 2021 then yes I was 16. I forgot when I originally joined the server and I thought my join date was the one on my profile, Which says august 24th 2021 which would of made me 17. When I applied for police I was very eager and applied just before I turned 18, which I acknowledge was wrong and I take full responsibility for it. To clarify:

For the first application, I was 17 about to turn 18

For the second application I was infact 18 

And to be completely honest with you I have no idea why I said I was 20 on my latest application. It could of been because I put my characters age instead of mine, but I cant remember for sure. I know the character I made my most recent application on was Wayne Cody and I'm pretty sure the age of that character is 20 years old.

To make it very clear my date of birth is [Redacted by Staff].  

(Edited Reply)
Based on the dates Youve given me, when I joined (01/08/2021) i was 17 years old, as it was 5 months after my birthday (29th March). But as I said, I genuinely can't remember when I did join the community. I don't know what else to say, I am 19 

So,

For clarity and log keeping purposes;

• 21/03/2021 - You were 16 years old
  • You joined RPUK Community [ 01/08/2021 ] - You were 17 years old
  • LSPS Application gave 18 years old [ 04/03/2022 ] - You were 17 years old
  • LSPS Application gave 18 years old [ 29/01/2023 ] - You were 18 years old
  • LSPS Application gave 20 years old [ 13/05/2023 ] - You were 19 years old

Tell me the damaging effects that you can cause on the server, whilst being underage and also explain to me why you lied about your age. As this community is more or less built on trust and you have lied for three years about your age. I know you have kind of went into why you lied initially but I'd like a more detailed answer going forth.

First of i would like to explain what got me into RPUK or even GTA Roleplay as a whole.

I came across a scouser on Tik Tok called Luke Dutch, I found it hilarious and showed me mates, then I found out he posted videos of RPUK on his YouTube channel, I remember sitting with me mates watching them videos and id even say he was the reason I wanted a pc in the first place. It was my 17th birthday and I had saved enough to get a pc, for a while I went on the other typical servers on Fivem, I think I set the filter to UK and filtered it so the most active servers came up. after a while on other servers ill be completely honest as you can probably tell from my older bans I joined not reading the rules, i just wanted to play a good RP server so badly. I lied about my age because I knew that it was a strict 18+ server, I just didn't want to stop playing the server. I admit i had some extremely stupid bans at the start and didn't take the server as serious as i should have, However, as time went on I have learnt from my mistakes and established myself within the city. 

The rule C1.9 is in place to help protect the server and the players. By accepting the rules we as players are expected to be honest and take responsibility for being 18+ as the staff team can't check every player that joins the server. GTA as a game is an 18+ game and with the content within the game it makes sense as it is mature content. So if anything happens within RPUK after that then staff are viable and it is unfair for them to deal with something if a member of the community has lied and is playing while being underage. Staff cannot be responsible for the safety of every underage player, hence the age restriction

By lying about my age it also doesn't help the trust element between myself and the staff team as I have broken that and I can only apologise. I was very naive and stupid and fuelled by videos I had watched online and wanted to join in and be a part of something that looked so fun and enjoyable. GTA roleplay was something that was really growing on twitch and YouTube and I just wanted to see how it was for myself with my friends at the time

Now 2 years later I'm still enjoying the server and could maybe even say i made a name for myself, i made a mistake in the past and I'm sorry. I hope you and everyone else in the staff team can forgive me for this mistake.

Thanks for the effort that you're putting into this appeal and the replies.

In your previous appeal, from Drex it states:

I will allow you another chance - as per our FBS, if banned again within months, you'll fall back onto a permanent ban.
To ensure we don't waste our time entertaining appeals from you frequently; should you be banned again within that time period, an appeal will not be entertained for months after that ban date. 

Bans of meta gaming within 12 months will come with a month cooldown until it can be appealed.

...This will be your 5th ban on record - Don't make it a 6th.

I don't believe its necessary to give you a 3 month cooldown from that condition. However, they will still remain in place and this will count to your FBS. In the conditions given by Drex, revised for this appeal the following will need to be adhered too:

• Any ban within a 6 month period, it'll be a permanent.
  • If you are banned after this appeal within 4 months, you will be given a 3 month cooldown.
  • If you are banned for Metagaming within 10 months, you will be given a 6 month cooldown.

I understand that you aren't underage now, and you may feel like the ban was a bit harsh overall. However, we weren't able to tell what age you truly were and lying about your age to play on the server and even as Police can damage other players if you were to be involved in any sort of Roleplay that is not suitable for an under 18 year old.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back