What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Anto420 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anto420

Unban Appeal for Anto420 

In-game Name: tyrone Tyrone

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198195346559

The date you got banned: 11/08/20

Member of the team that banned you: Stavik

Reason given for your ban: Trolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was fighting in an Event. It was a silent minute. the reason why i was fighting was becasue other people was doing that and they hit me. i understand that this is banable and it will not happen agian.

Why should we unban you ?: for my own reason it is becuase i play on the server a lot and it is very fun and im enjoying to play on this server and i want to play more. And now i understand that what i did was wrong it will not happend agian. I will try bring more fun to the server and make people happy. I will do serious rp with people on the server. I want to play with my friends agian and i really enjoy playing on this server. I would be very happy for another chance on this server becasue it is a very good server and it is very fun to play on. I thought the event was over so that was why i was involved in the trolling. Some guy punched me and that is how i got involved basically.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You already have an appeal open awaiting your response. What on earth possessed you to make another appeal is beyond me.

Denied, already have an ongoing appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back