What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Anto420 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anto420

Unban Appeal for Anto420 

In-game Name: Abbas Tunde

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198195346559

Ban ID: rpuk#3563

Reason given for your ban: c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Idk why i got banned. I was just doing some rp and in the middle of it i got banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I know i was not supposed to do this appeal and i tried to make one earlier on a different account because i got banned on another character so i thought i needed to make a new account on the forums. My name i used on that account is a name i use on some games so thats why it was a bit bad. As i said i went into teamspeak and asked some questions but no, i did not get any answears which makes me clueless about my ban. I just wanted to have a talk in teamspeak to make it clear but no. The staff i spoke to told me to make an appeal so why not. Why i want to get unbanned is becuase i did not do any exploits. I played on my character Abbas which is a pirate and i was just hanging around the fishing place trying to rp with people and then from nowhere i got banned. I did not do any exploits and i just want to get to know what i did wrong so i can either play again or just accept my ban.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Being a pirate had nothing to do with your ban.

Now I always start these kind of appeals with giving the person who appealing some advice. This is your chance to come clean and be honest throughout your appeal, as that is the only way you will stand a chance of being unbanned.

A lot of people go with the "I don't know nothing" approach. I strongly recommend you don't go with that approach as it never works.

As you are aware you was banned for C2.2 which is an exploiting ban. Now have a think of what you might have done or said on your time on the server which would result in you getting this ban. Think long and hard about it.

Over to you.

Honestly i dont know what i did and thats why i tried to talk to a staff on teamspeak so i could get a clear vision why i got banned. I had nothing to start with becasue i got no information why i got banned. If i were to get the information i was in need of i could do an appeal from the information but now i dont have any. I got left clueless. I asked the staff on teamspeak and asked who the guy that banned me was but got no info this is leaving me with a bad appeal with no clue at all. 

Appeals and information are not handed out on teamspeak. This is your place to give US the information that we all need.

So, ill give you another chance to come clean about anything you might have done that you know you shouldnt. We are not going to spoon feed you information.

@Anto420Please respond or this appeal will time out.

Then i guess i got banned for exploiting. This is a ban without appeal but the staff i spoke to told me to do an appeal. He also told me that i would get the information i needed in my appeal. I got banned for c2.2 which is exploiting which is a hard rule break. I understand if u guys don't want me back or anything and i don't really know what to write here and why i should be unbanned but i will try. The server is really fun to play on and i enjoy the rp. This is clearly the best server i have played on and i would like to play some more. It is fun server with good rules but then i do the rule break. I will say it is up to you guys if u want to unban me or not i cant really do anything about it now. I got banned and i cant unban my self so the only thing i can do if i want a chance to play more is to do this appeal and im sorry to disturb you guys.

You guess you got banned for exploiting? 

What makes you "guess"?

The only way we're going to even consider an unban for you is if you're being open and honest. Please explain what you did that was exploiting (without actually giving the methods, if there were any, publicly. 

Currently, you're not giving us anything to work with. 

@Anto420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back