What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AntonScK - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntonScK

Unban Appeal for AntonScK 

In-game Name: Anton Junior

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199438811140

Ban ID: !!rpuk12221!!

Reason given for your ban: Value of life - I failed a rp scene where I was held hostage and didn’t rp correctly which resulted in me dying and not valuing my life.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to me not correctly following server rules (Value of life). This on top of the constant permanent bans I was receiving didn’t help my cause. All I’ve showed since playing in this server is constant disregard for server rules and staff abuse. I was told before hand if I do one more thing it would result in a 6 months ban and I failed another rp scene which resulted in the ban being activated.

Why should we unban you ?: Firstly from my last appeal I want apologise for not going into depth for my behaviour on this server, not only did I ruin rp scene for other characters I repeatedly had to get staff to deal with me for the low standard of performance of rp I was giving out. Since I was banned I’ve only gone and done better in other servers to bring back excellent rp to this city. I was given many chances before and wasted them . this time around i want to be unbanned and show you and the staff that I’ve changed not only my rp scenes but my behaviour and attitude. So I would like another chance to enter this city and give my best of rp to you guys. Many thanks for ready I hope i see you soon!!!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Can you tell me the cause of all 3 of the bans you've received on the server?

Not the reasons, but the similarities between all of them. The thing that has caused you to act in such a way in all 3 instances that have gotten you banned.

All my bans have related to me not rp correctly threw out rp situations. For example my first ban was me dying then coming back from a new life and going back to hit the person who killed me. Second ban was not talking in a rp situation which resulted into combat logging and 3rd ban was not valuing my life. All these ban here shows my incompetence for not following servers rules. I always have the similar outcome of these bans which is not correctly behaving in the server. Since it’s been 6 months I can say my behaviour has changed and rules like this put in place will no longer be broken.

I think all of these bans show you getting mad OOC, bringing that into character and making everyone else miserable too. Am I wrong?

I think that’s wrong sir, it was one occasion where i had to go off but I was in a rp scene and I was spamming the ooc for staff as that specific time no staff was available on discord tickets. All the other bans were from me not following server rules and broke them 

Good evening @AntonScK, I hope all is well! 🙂

Help me understand... You were held at gunpoint, decided to try holding a conversation as if you had the advantage until you got shot in the foot.
You the complied for roughly 20 seconds before attempting to pull your own gun knowing full well you were at gunpoint.

Why? I don't understand why, was you upset you were going to lose your items? Upset you were going to lose the situation therefore wanted a chance of winning? 

Hello, so basically I became a target in the area so I tried to engage with the person not to rob me. While I was held a gunpoint I saw for a second he put his firearm away not realising it was an animation of when he searched me. I then engaged trying to shoot him but I ultimately died. I wasn’t upset I was gonna lose the weapon I was more annoyed that I kept on becoming a target in the city but this occasion saw a opportunity to pull out my firearm and give myself a fighting chance. I have now realised I won’t always win while being help up at gunpoint . My apologies for any inconvenience 

Is that not what can happen in RP? Depends on the storyline and how you interact with others. For example you could have enemies right? So why go down the route of breaking rules because you we're upset?

I have to agree, I let my emotions become the better judge at the time. I understand the life i live in the city I’ll have to deal with the consequences and not let my emotions take over. For this I apologise for breaking server rules and will become a better rp player. 

I’ll have to deal with the consequences and not let my emotions take over.
So over the last 6 months I have practiced on other servers to practise my anger. It wasn’t easy at first but in time I managed to change the way I behave to prevent the constant robbing and getting robbed back. In addiction to that I also complied while getting robbed and in the end they left me to it, so things can be different depending on how I react as a person and use a calm headed mind.

I apologise for breaking server rules and will become a better rp player. 
So I’ve not only been practicing my rp, the key to this is my emotions and if I’m able to manage it. I can say I’m completely calmer than before and the whole experience of trying to roleplay to the standard you guys require I can give with my 100% trust. When in other cites all I did practise on was fixing my emotions and rp correctly and also not breaking a single server rule. Many thanks for reading this but yet again I apologise for being back here. 

Good evening @AntonScK, I hope all is well 🙂

I appreciate your responses throughout the appeal, however there is a repeat pattern of rule breaks with yourself and every time it is involving your emotions.
So, if you were given an opportunity to return to the server, will I find you back on the banlist within a few days/weeks/months because you've lost another situation and become upset?

A win/loss mentality is what you display and that is the absolute opposite to what we would like to see here.
This is a roleplay server, not Call Of Duty. We would like to see players in this community that can embrace and enjoy roleplay scenarios provided to them without getting frustrated/upset because they've lost. 

I can say with confidence that I won’t be returning on the ban list as I’m here with a new me and a better control with my new emotion. I’m here to have fun and give me 100% best of rp. I can understand the frustration of me coming back here and you guys having to deal with me behaviour, but what I can say I want to show you guys these last 6 months I did take the ban seriously and I have improved myself and my rp. Many thanks for taking you time into dealing with me. 

You said all of this in your last appeal, yet got yourself banned for it again. So, were you lying in your last appeal?

Why would I believe you now when you’re just repeating what you said last time?

Last time I wasn’t lying and I tried my best to rp but still lost my temper. 6 months banned was a long one and I knew I had to fully fix my behaviour and temper to be rp to the best of my ability. Mistakes can happen and with me it tend to happen allot to the point it wasn’t mistakes anymore. But now I can say it was my emotions that was affecting my ability to rp to the standard of the server. I fully understand where you guys think this is going and I’m just typing this down to get unbanned but no, I’m giving you 100% truth and trying to show you I have improved.

I would classify a mistake as something you do, unintentionally. A mistake the first time, maybe. Second time at a push but what we have here is a trend. It's evident that if something doesn't go your way, you get incredibly upset as a person, as opposed to you playing a character. 

I am not someone who believes someone can change over a short period of time, but I guess only time can tell. 

I, as well as other members of the team, are struggling with this one. Are you worth unbanning, giving yet another chance? Or is it more of a headache and easier for us to just keep you banned and be done with it. Would save our Staff Team the probable issues that could arise in a week or months time when you get upset, OOC, again. 

- - - - - - - - - - 

What are your plans for your character(s) if you were to be allowed to return?

Fair enough and I can accept the frustration you must have along with other staff with dealing with me over and over again, but yes I would say I am worth unbanning as my intention is to come back and live a different life which does not involve violence. I would come back as a person who’s learned his lesson in life and also with myself(emotions). I want to return as someone who can have fun with other people instead of getting into altercations. More can show with time being given to be when it comes to emotions and attitude. I would be happy to expect staff to check on my rp and have any questions to see if I’ve improved myself and rp life choices.

Something doesn't go your way in the legal side, and you get annoyed. What happens next?

I accept whatever the situation is and comply, not everything will be easy in rp and I expect things to happen. With more interactions with other people will help slightly but yes I will be in situations where I can’t let my emotions become the better of me. I understand also whatever happens with the outcome I have a choice to walk away or retaliate but not break rp rules, so my judgement is far more accurate in these situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back