What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Arbaaz - 01/31/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbaaz

In-game Name
Arbaaz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/01/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Sonder

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Logging out after I was revived by the po-po. 

Why should we unban you ?
Well I think I should be unbanned as I have made a mistake by logging out while the police members tried RPing with me, It was 2 or 3 in the morning I was really tired so I decided to log out and go to bed. Was a genuine mistake and should have // them to let them know i was leaving but i did not. I apoligise if i ruined Your roleplay by doing this. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much effort you have put in here. 

Was a genuine mistake and should have // them to let them know i was leaving but i did not.
So by doing this you think it is oney to combat log? 

Oh, while you're at it please explain to me why I've just been sent a video of you using a racial slur on our servers inside a DMT?

As Jefke said, more effort or this gets kicked straight out for at least 6 months

So yeah I get it. I should not have logged out while there was RP. Was a mistake like I said.i was really tired. Does not give the excuse to log out but I did. It did not seem as a big of a deal to me at the time .and also wasn’t expecting people to be so sad over it. I was on police holiday and thought the other police members would be cool with it. It’s not something i have ever done in the past. And thought fuck it might aswell leave. 

And also cannot remember a thing of what I said in a DMT.must have been high as fuck if I ever said anything racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a really lenghty ban/warning record overall with a total of 5 bans and a warning and all of this within the timespan of a year. Also, when you were confronted by a member of staff for your actions you were given the chance to join back but your response was: "cba tbf going to bed". This shows that you have a clear disregard for the rules and when given the chance to solve it simply responded with "cba". Looking at the video and what you say it in it worries me that you can't remember this, and what even worries me more is that you state you were probably "high as fuck". If you smoke that much weed that you cannot remember what you do, you might consider checking your smoking habits. With both taken into consideration I don't believe you should be unbanned. There the ban will stay in place. You can resubmit in appeal in about 6 months. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back