What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Arbaaz - 02/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbaaz

In-game Name
Arbaaz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/01/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Sonder

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
For not following the rules. And being an idiot.

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to return to this community as I have spent the last year here. Meeting people and RPing with them. I know I have been banned many times but this is my first Perma. Over the past year, I have RDMd a lot of people, which I took many bans for. I realized that I cannot be breaking major rules here. I started following the rules for a very long time. But quite recently I have broken many rules such as Racism and Combat logging. Now in the ban appeal, I tried writing before I did not spend any time at all on. I was told by the staff to put more effort into it. at the time I was angry that I was banned so I did not really care. Now I would like to apologize to the people that I have offended and I would like to apologize to the staff and management that run this Community. Racism is not a thing I believe in. And I feel ashamed that I have said some stupid things on the RPUK servers. I should not have said what I said but I was intoxicated By many Things. I know should have not come on the server while doing these activities. It's not an excuse but I did what I did. Mistakes were made yet again. The reason I would like to come back is to Prove that I have changed and want to make it up to the staff that I am reliable. I would not like to be remembered as the person who was racist and the person who did not follow our rules. I also combat logged and was given the chance to come back and resolve it But I did not. I wasted a good opportunity. I realized that I should have just gone back and dealt with what I had done. But me being me I did not return. I know it has not been 6 months but I would like to at least make an effort on trying to return to this community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You missed the ban evasion aswell.

Sorry dude. You are not welcome with the disgusting behaviour you been throwing out here and there.
Your time in the community has ended.

Upgraded to a 1.6

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back